Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Ok I think I'm seeing a different pattern. I am on server 2. All morning I have only seen floaters from the top of the hour to the half..........in other words I should be seeing some at 4pm to 4:30pm and not again until 5 pm until 5:30 pm. I am on Firefox only.

Sorry I meant afternoon.
I was right......this is my pattern. I found 2 floaters so far......yes here is number 3.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #152
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Akoolaunt, I typed the codes in correctly, I type 82 wpm and I am very accurate. I didn't get an error sign.

Anyway...I'm doing a max of 10 in each of my kids accounts now. If we don't win the trees then at least I can say that I tried but didn't abuse it. I was really hoping for at least one tree.

I haven't done any daillies yet today and I've missed the hourlies I've wanted to do..all because of this code obsession (laughing but not).

Thanks for going over the rules again..I think it's sketchy of them to hide it like that. It's there but not..ykwm? I wanted to share what happened to me and it's your choice if you choose to continue.

Good luck to all of you
I hope your day gets better. Maybe you were entering the codes in too quickly? Maybe there is a limit on how many codes you can enter per minute? Maybe the programming thinks you're a machine! You do type really fast!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #153
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
You're welcome!

To clarify: in the last floater contest (the question mark one), the only time you ever could see floaters was during 15-minute windows that would start (apparently randomly) at either the :00, :15, :30 or :45 marks on the clock. Sometimes there were long periods of time between these windows, sometimes short periods. During the intervals between the windows, no floaters were showing up at all.

This weekend's contest, however, is different. (Thank goodness.) Floaters appear to be showing up randomly 24/7. Perhaps there are windows during which the floaters appear more frequently for everyone, but I can't confirm that. However, if any of you floater-hunters out there find that there are ever any periods during the day where you're seeing them way more often than you usually do, please share, and maybe we'll see a pattern!
View Post Originally Posted by Littlemonkey324
I seem to be getting them every 17/18 minutes, not nearly as often as past contests. No trees yet, just foods
View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
Ok I think I'm seeing a different pattern. I am on server 2. All morning I have only seen floaters from the top of the hour to the half..........in other words I should be seeing some at 4pm to 4:30pm and not again until 5 pm until 5:30 pm. I am on Firefox only.

Sorry I meant afternoon.
View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
Stats report:

- Got a sapling for my daughter on the 23rd code tried.
- It's taking me an average of 37 refreshes between floater sightings (over the course of 17 sightings)
- Most number of refreshes I've had to do: 105
- Least number of refreshes I've had to do: 1
Jackal, thanks for the extra information. I have really come to rely on your knowledge and it has helped me a lot with these contests!

LittleMonkey and Gaga, thank you for sharing the information you have too, all the information I can get really helps me out!

Krystal
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #154

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I just entered two codes, my first 2 of this contest, and it said they've already been used. What's up with that? If I had those codes from another contest, does that mean I can't get a second item of whatever it is? Does anybody have any suggestions? Please help! I've never had this happen before!
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #155
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by marganta
I just entered two codes, my first 2 of this contest, and it said they've already been used. What's up with that? If I had those codes from another contest, does that mean I can't get a second item of whatever it is? Does anybody have any suggestions? Please help! I've never had this happen before!
Have you tried entering the code again? It's possible that someone else could have guessed the code and entered it.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #156
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I have been getting a floater during the whole hour, doesn't seem to matter what time it is. I have clicked on 50 of them so far, and just now decided to check my dispostable accounts... none of them have a code.

is dispostable not working for this contest?
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #157

marganta has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
Have you tried entering the code again? It's possible that someone else could have guessed the code and entered it.
Yes, I tried twice and double-checked the code and my typing. I pasted them into a document from the emails. I also checked my document from the Halloween contest and the codes aren't the same. I haven't done that many contests, and the ones I have entered before Halloween I only used 3 email addresses, because I didn't know about dispostable.com until then. It's possible I have won those 2 codes, but really not likely! But thanks for the suggestions. I guess I can call Ganz on Monday if they still don't work.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #158
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I have been banned from the code shop before for entering too many wrong codes... back in the day when I had Trading Code boxes, if you enter something like 5 codes wrong, you'll get banned for 24 hours.

I started trying to re-enter all the codes because somehow I missed one, and that banned me too

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
hey all...I had 41 codes entered and just got a message..not good

It's funny because I was just thinking "You know I've been at this for over 6 hours..is it really worth my time and effort? I like to get free things but at this rate I think it would be best for me just to fork out the money for the tree."

I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Click the image to open in full size.
I have been getting a floater during the whole hour, doesn't seem to matter what time it is. I have clicked on 50 of them so far, and just now decided to check my dispostable accounts... none of them have a code.

is dispostable not working for this contest?

Can anyone help me with this question? I just sent a code to my home email and it worked fine.

Last edited by Webbiekinz; 11-13-2010 at 08:11 PM..
Webbiekinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #159

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Somebody help! I got a tree, but I can't see the math problem. I can only see the box where you enter the answer. What is the math problem this time? Help!
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #160
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

is dispostable not working??? I didn't get my codes? is there anyother email site I can use?
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: