Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #141
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

I just went for a nice walk. How refreshing the autumn air is. I'm refreshed now

Thanks for replying regarding that message. I still don't see anything about length of time on it..I tried to log out and go back to it and there's no message or indication. It's frustrating because it's so vague. I don't know what the answer could be..I guess I can only wait and see now.

I'm off to do some daillies and make supper.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #142
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry that happened to you, Exoteric. I got 10 recipe foods, no trees
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #143
Webkinz :)
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't seen one tree yet and I've been refreashing for over 2 hours now....very frustrating
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:46 PM   #144
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
**Question**

I was reading Jackal's guide to Webkinz Newz Click to win Instructions and found out that sometimes there are windows of time that you are more likely to find a floater. (Thank you Jackal!)

I read some posts from around 2-4am where they were thinking there was a 15 minute window. Has anyone figured out a time line so far?

Thanks for any help you can give!
You're welcome!

To clarify: in the last floater contest (the question mark one), the only time you ever could see floaters was during 15-minute windows that would start (apparently randomly) at either the :00, :15, :30 or :45 marks on the clock. Sometimes there were long periods of time between these windows, sometimes short periods. During the intervals between the windows, no floaters were showing up at all.

This weekend's contest, however, is different. (Thank goodness.) Floaters appear to be showing up randomly 24/7. Perhaps there are windows during which the floaters appear more frequently for everyone, but I can't confirm that. However, if any of you floater-hunters out there find that there are ever any periods during the day where you're seeing them way more often than you usually do, please share, and maybe we'll see a pattern!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #145

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I seem to be getting them every 17/18 minutes, not nearly as often as past contests. No trees yet, just foods
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #146

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Ok I think I'm seeing a different pattern. I am on server 2. All morning I have only seen floaters from the top of the hour to the half..........in other words I should be seeing some at 4pm to 4:30pm and not again until 5 pm until 5:30 pm. I am on Firefox only.

Sorry I meant afternoon.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #147
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I'm not great at math, is the answer 14?
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #148
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Stats report:

- Got a sapling for my daughter on the 23rd code tried.
- It's taking me an average of 37 refreshes between floater sightings (over the course of 17 sightings)
- Most number of refreshes I've had to do: 105
- Least number of refreshes I've had to do: 1
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #149
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by blueajah
I'm not great at math, is the answer 14?
Yes it is
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #150
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Yes it is
Thanks!
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: