Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #131
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

Yikes! I wonder what their version of "grounded" is? Did you mistype some of the codes or do they just not want people to enter that many codes? The rules do say "Maximum one prize per person." so maybe they are now going to enforce that?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #132
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
Yikes! I wonder what their version of "grounded" is? Did you mistype some of the codes or do they just not want people to enter that many codes? The rules do say "Maximum one prize per person." so maybe they are now going to enforce that?
I read through the rules and it only says: "Only one submission per email address per Contest Submission Period is accepted."
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #133
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

All my codes were different (properly typed in), from different email addresses, and it didn't specify or explain more than that. It's my main account. It doesn't say how long the ban/grounded is for. I'm truly bummed out at this point. I'll call Monday if it's not gone in 24 hours. Believe you me this is not my idea of a good way to spend my Saturday.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #134
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

you only get grounded for the day. It's for typing in too many mistakes...happens to every contest.lol It is a good thing though, it stops those who try to just put in random numbers.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #135

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
I read through the rules and it only says: "Only one submission per email address per Contest Submission Period is accepted."
If you scroll down to the bottom, at the end of the section titled Prizes, just before the section titled General, it says "Maximum one prize per person."

To the best of my knowledge they have not enforced that in the past, but it is there.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #136
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Well isn't that frustrating! Nothing in their rules should allow them to ban you for using more than one code this contest. It bothers me how flippant the banned message pop-up was too. If a smaller child saw that, it would probably cause tears.

ETA: Apparently there is a rule for it but not in their rules section...

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
If you scroll down to the bottom, at the end of the section titled Prizes, just before the section titled General, it says "Maximum one prize per person."

To the best of my knowledge they have not enforced that in the past, but it is there.
Woow, I skipped over that part because it's not listed in the RULES section. Thanks for setting me straight
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #137
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Akoolaunt, I typed the codes in correctly, I type 82 wpm and I am very accurate. I didn't get an error sign.

Anyway...I'm doing a max of 10 in each of my kids accounts now. If we don't win the trees then at least I can say that I tried but didn't abuse it. I was really hoping for at least one tree.

I haven't done any daillies yet today and I've missed the hourlies I've wanted to do..all because of this code obsession (laughing but not).

Thanks for going over the rules again..I think it's sketchy of them to hide it like that. It's there but not..ykwm? I wanted to share what happened to me and it's your choice if you choose to continue.

Good luck to all of you
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #138
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
hey all...I had 41 codes entered and just got a message..not good

It's funny because I was just thinking "You know I've been at this for over 6 hours..is it really worth my time and effort? I like to get free things but at this rate I think it would be best for me just to fork out the money for the tree."

I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Click the image to open in full size.
I am really sorry that you got that message. I got it last night while I was trying to input some old codes from other contests.

I noticed that SnowCrystal asked if it was the day or 24 Hours. When I tried to enter another code after I got that message it said I couldn't enter codes for "a day."

It happened sometime between 12am and 2am this morning. I tried entering a code just now and it let me. So it was a little over 12 hours that I wasn't able to enter a code.

This could mean a few things:

1) you don't have to wait 24 hours for it to be considered a day

2) My best guess would be that they consider it a "new day" when we are able to start doing daily tasks at 6am.

3) I got lucky

I am not sure what option is the truth, but don't get frustrated. You can open another program (XL, Word, Notepad) and copy/paste your codes there to save them until you can enter them later. Or you can go into your WI Control Panel and save the codes in your notes section. That way you know exactly where they are!

Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #139

I really doubt that rule, hidden as it is at the bottom of all the gobbledygook, is the problem, but knowing it is there has always made me a bit nervous. It is probably just a glitch you had since it seems to be the same message people get when they have too many typos when trying to enter a code.

I have ten codes that I am going to offer to my niece since I already have this tree and don't really care for it. I just want to check with her to be sure she wants to try for it since you can't get rid of it if you get lucky.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #140
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

**Question**

I was reading Jackal's guide to Webkinz Newz Click to win Instructions and found out that sometimes there are windows of time that you are more likely to find a floater. (Thank you Jackal!)

I read some posts from around 2-4am where they were thinking there was a 15 minute window. Has anyone figured out a time line so far?

Thanks for any help you can give!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: