Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

I have a question... I found alot of trees earlier this morning.. But, in the past hour or so, nothing..
I noticed that there is now a tree stuck in the advertisement for the weekend round up.. When I click on it, it takes me to that page.. Does not pop up as a winner at all.. Any one else having this problem?

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
I have a question... I found alot of trees earlier this morning.. But, in the past hour or so, nothing..
I noticed that there is now a tree stuck in the advertisement for the weekend round up.. When I click on it, it takes me to that page.. Does not pop up as a winner at all.. Any one else having this problem?
Never mind, that may have been there the whole time and I just never saw it..

Last edited by whatadame; 11-13-2010 at 12:12 PM..
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #122
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by happydolphin
I found four trees but used dispostable.com. None of the emails showed up is Ganz blocking it? how do you get so many emails easyly?
Thanks for great info.
Someone said in a previous contest that Ganz does not block the e-mails. Earlier in this thread, someone said that dispostable was down, and they talked about some of the other options. I have an aol account, a yahoo account, and my husband has a domain, so I can use lots of different addresses there. I also have a few Yahoo groups, so I can send some to group-owner at those. Maybe you can also ask some friends if you can send a code to their e-mail addresses. If they aren't on Webkinz themselves, they may let you do that. But make sure you tell them to check their spam folders for anything from Webkinznews so that it doesn't get deleted by mistake. Good luck!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #123
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the WKN site just to see something when I see this floating thing fly around my screen. lol. It surprised me until I realized the contest was today
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #124
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I have to say, those animated ING ads are REALLY not helping!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #125

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
I have to say, those animated ING ads are REALLY not helping!
I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with those! Either I'm getting older or the trees are smaller than usual and the ads around it are more animated.....
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #126

benjijeffy is an unknown quantity at this point

i love these contest i found 5 question marks on halloween! and got some really cool clothing!!
benjijeffy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #127

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I have not been able to find any trees today. I usually can find some so I'm giving up. Maybe I'll try a little later tonight.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:47 PM   #128
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

I just got my first floater a minute or so ago and had been playing for about half hour.
WebKinLover004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #129
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

hey all...I had 41 codes entered and just got a message..not good

It's funny because I was just thinking "You know I've been at this for over 6 hours..is it really worth my time and effort? I like to get free things but at this rate I think it would be best for me just to fork out the money for the tree."

I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Click the image to open in full size.
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:32 PM   #130
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
hey all...I had 41 codes entered and just got a message..not good

It's funny because I was just thinking "You know I've been at this for over 6 hours..is it really worth my time and effort? I like to get free things but at this rate I think it would be best for me just to fork out the money for the tree."

I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Click the image to open in full size.

Is that a 24 hour ban? Or is this different? Were you mistyping when you entered some of your codes or is the ban for just entering that many codes from this contest onto one account?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: