Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2010, 10:54 AM   #111
I & MOPS member
Webkinz :)

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Default Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend

once I find a tree and do the sec window do I need to close the WKN window and reopen a new one to start looking again?
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #112
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by joi
four and a half hours and not one sighting!

I keep refreshing, have my pop ups off and clear my browser.

Any tips? This is the first time I've tried one of these contests.

Thanks.
Sometimes you have to clear your cache and then shut down your computer and start up again.
Also another time it was mentioned that if the tree didn't show up after a few reloads they would shut that window and start another. Also maybe try another browser?
I don't know if this helps or not but....
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #113
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Sometimes you have to clear your cache and then shut down your computer and start up again.
Also another time it was mentioned that if the tree didn't show up after a few reloads they would shut that window and start another. Also maybe try another browser?
I don't know if this helps or not but....
thank you, I'll try all that...
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #114
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Thanks kawee, I'll try those suggestions.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #115
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Good luck everyone! See you tonight!
I have to go to a birthday party and it's the first blizzard of the season!
It always works that way!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:09 AM   #116
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I am giving up for now, too many foods, no trees, I have always found a tree here and there in the past, its not worth hours and hours for food.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #117
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
Are they showing at the quarter hour? Or just once an hour?
They seem to be rather random this time, no real pattern. Just keep refreshing, after giving enough time for a tree to float into your screen.

Are you using fire fox? Thanks.
No, I'm not using Firefox. We use Internet Explorer.

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
once I find a tree and do the sec window do I need to close the WKN window and reopen a new one to start looking again?
Yes, you have to close the window. It will have a number sign at the end of the website address bar, so if you have several windows open and don't know which one was the one that found the tree, find the one with the number sign and close that window.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #118

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

It seems like the floaters are in 15 minute intervals like the last contest. Try again every 15 minutes......11:30....11:45....12:00, etc. I'm finding them in the first 5 minutes of every interval. Hope this helps.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #119

happydolphin is an unknown quantity at this point

I found four trees but used dispostable.com. None of the emails showed up is Ganz blocking it? how do you get so many emails easyly?
Thanks for great info.

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Here's my record - started looking about 2 a.m. this morning.
2:08 food
2:10 food
2:12 food
2:54 food
3:06 food
3:10 food
3:14 food
3:20 food
3:24 food
3:33 food
3:42 food
3:55 tree
4:00 food
4:33 - don't know yet, going on another account. (I put in the 4:00 food before the 3:55 tree, so I didn't know that was a tree yet.)
Make sure that you stretch the WKN news page to go all the way across the page if you can. Otherwise, the tree starts floating while it is still off your visible screen and you may refresh before it gets on to your page. If you can't stretch your page to do that, make sure you wait a little longer before refreshing. I had five screens across, refreshing, then when I got one, went down to four to constantly refresh, then down to three. I usually didn't open more windows until I was down to the last one. I haven't done any searching yet this morning, and some of those long stretches of not finding anything were because I was doing something else for a while. The tree is very small, so look carefully before you refresh.
happydolphin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:45 AM   #120

geochick will become famous soon enough

Last night midnight to 1 AM and this morning for another hour, a total of 11 codes were found. ALL were food. Looks like the odds on finding a tree are not in my favor. Sold all of the food- 10 KC each, and will try again tonight.
geochick is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: