Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/caring-valley-contest-webkinz-newz-weekend-664008/)

Ms.Mom11-15-2010 10:03 AM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by happydolphin (Post 21313235)
I know this has nothing to do with me. But i really wanted to say thank you for speaking out. when I read the comment I thought it was very judgey. Thank you so much for sticking up for a fellow webby. Good job.

I got a total of 25 codes. First 4 I sent to dispostable.com and never got. The rest sent to mailinator.com worked great. Got 2 saplings on codes 22 and 24 last night at about ten o'clock. So yeah.:thumbup:

Congratulations to you on your saplings.
I got 7 foods 1 sapling on my account and 10 foods on my dd account.
Did you decorate them yet?
Mine turned out different than I chose.
There was a glitchy type thing with the bases.
The pictures on the designer appeared different than what you ended up with.
I chose the picture that showed the gems and newspaper and ended up with the newspaper machine and newspapers.

webkinzmomma11-15-2010 11:48 AM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
I will probably get her the tree pack in the estore or something like that when I get my points from the next membership monthly points added. My kids are the same way Ms. Mom, they don't care if they don't get something like that because they just have fun clicking LOL, I think seeing the tree after 50 refreshes is more exciting then getting a code haha...

When we go for a long time not seeing a tree, my daughter will pretend to "fix" my computer so I can get another and sure enough every time I get one after 5 to 10 refreshes.. we have fun doing this and think of creative "pretend" ways to get one of those silly little objects to appear LOL...

las11-15-2010 02:44 PM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
i was lucky enough to win a tree, but did not get the base it showed. Got one with a newspaper stand on it . YUK!!!! very disapointed.

kirtoglou11-15-2010 03:07 PM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
I got 55 foods, but at 11:30 last night I decided to try to get a few more. I found 4 trees. I know it sounds crazy, but the very last code, I entered at midnight, was a tree! I was really happy, though, I spent way to much time this weekend on this. I am going to have to make up my mind, that I am going to set aside a certain amount of time, for these contests, and whatever I get, I get. With the holidays fast approaching, there is so much to do!

Ms.Mom11-15-2010 03:46 PM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by las (Post 21314203)
i was lucky enough to win a tree, but did not get the base it showed. Got one with a newspaper stand on it . YUK!!!! very disapointed.

Congratulations on your tree.
I know your disappointment with the base.
After it happen to me I posted it right away so people would know.
I like mine though just the same and am happy to have it.

Have a fun day

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirtoglou (Post 21314275)
I got 55 foods, but at 11:30 last night I decided to try to get a few more. I found 4 trees. I know it sounds crazy, but the very last code, I entered at midnight, was a tree! I was really happy, though, I spent way to much time this weekend on this. I am going to have to make up my mind, that I am going to set aside a certain amount of time, for these contests, and whatever I get, I get. With the holidays fast approaching, there is so much to do!

I know it's only going to get busier.
Thanksgiving next week but we get to eat yummy food.
Then Christmas is right around the corner.
One thing I am happy with though is there is no snow on the ground yet.
I could deal with just having it for Christmas eve and day and thats it.

Congratulations on your trees and also beware of the base glitch if you have not designed them yet.

kirtoglou11-15-2010 04:32 PM

Re: Caring Valley Contest on Webkinz Newz This Weekend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.Mom (Post 21314405)
Congratulations on your tree.
I know your disappointment with the base.
After it happen to me I posted it right away so people would know.
I like mine though just the same and am happy to have it.

Have a fun day



I know it's only going to get busier.
Thanksgiving next week but we get to eat yummy food.
Then Christmas is right around the corner.
One thing I am happy with though is there is no snow on the ground yet.
I could deal with just having it for Christmas eve and day and thats it.

Congratulations on your trees and also beware of the base glitch if you have not designed them yet.

Thank you for alerting us to the base glitch. I haven't designed it yet. I love Thanksgiving:smitten::smitten:All that yummy food:smiley6600::smiley6600::smiley6600: and the next day, my granddaughter helps me put up the tree. Yes, the holidays are coming fast, and I have so much to do. I hate to miss the events. I love WW, but family always comes first.:):):):)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC