Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #31
jeepboy01
Webkinz :)

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

Where do you get the caring valley animals?
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #32
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rmimi522
Do you think that GANZ will replace the WEBKINZ CARE with the CARING VALLEY??
I sure hope not--not just yet anyway! I really want to spend a few more $$ at WALGREENS trying for the very evasive, gorgeous (in my opinion) red and white dining chairs and table!
I wonder just how many pets have been awarded this almost non-existant prize?
DD and I won one. There are several older threads with photos some people posted with their pets enjoying their new dining table set.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #33
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by MsHoliday
They have closed down 3 Hallmarks in our area. The other 2 say that their not certain if they will be caring (Caring Valley). They are not even going to carry Kinz Klips or accessories.
I'll keep looking though.
Thank you for the information.
I have not found any Caring Valley pandas yet but DD and I found the Kinz Klips at Justice today. If you don't have any luck at Hallmark, you might want to try Limited Too or Justice.
mom2tc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #34
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont get what to do at the caring valley, what do you do?
sarah21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #35
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Hallmark may get them soon, Justice and Limeted too seem too get things pretty fast. Also, If you have any gift shops or boutiques in your town, sometimes they have the newest webbies! Walgreens might get them also!

Hope I helped,
Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:01 PM   #36
Unregistered

If you have a caring valley pet already, do you need to buy a new pet, or do you get the saplings then?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #37

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Let's see if I can tell what I know that might help, I got my caring valley panda with webkinz care code on neck today at Hallmark, just like the Walgreens care program but now pay full price for a large Webkinz and enter his red code, entering him is up to you, apparently you get different gifts just like the Walgreens deals, I got a Caring Valley Poster and the regular Armour,
like I did from the lilkinz at Wallgreens. I also picked up all 6 klip's at the same Hallmark and the Signature Panda. I can't come to cutting the tag on the signature Panda but I am on my second Klip, I am upset though that when I heard about the caring valley cares program I rush to Walgreens thinking that's why they had the big sale is because we where going to use them in the new valley but I went out and bought about 40 different webkinz and then to find out that they meaning the Webkinz/Ganz company changed the Webkinz Care progam changed from Walgreens to Hallmark and from lilkinz to full size ones. Oh well I guess I have a million red Walgreens tags to enter, and as far as the red chair stuff, out of about 50 tags entered, I have only got one set. so maybe I'll get another, I hope all this helps.
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #38

birdfolks will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Let's see if I can tell what I know that might help, I got my caring valley panda with webkinz care code on neck today at Hallmark, just like the Walgreens care program but now pay full price for a large Webkinz and enter his red code, entering him is up to you, apparently you get different gifts just like the Walgreens deals, I got a Caring Valley Poster and the regular Armour,
like I did from the lilkinz at Wallgreens. I also picked up all 6 klip's at the same Hallmark and the Signature Panda. I can't come to cutting the tag on the signature Panda but I am on my second Klip, I am upset though that when I heard about the caring valley cares program I rush to Walgreens thinking that's why they had the big sale is because we where going to use them in the new valley but I went out and bought about 40 different webkinz and then to find out that they meaning the Webkinz/Ganz company changed the Webkinz Care progam changed from Walgreens to Hallmark and from lilkinz to full size ones. Oh well I guess I have a million red Walgreens tags to enter, and as far as the red chair stuff, out of about 50 tags entered, I have only got one set. so maybe I'll get another, I hope all this helps.
birdfolks
birdfolks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #39
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

When I planted my seeds and I then go back into the area where I planted them, I see "Progress 1%". I see that even on the 1 account I didn't enter a Caring Valley tag. Does the Progress 1% mean the total for all users of Webkinz who have planted a seed in that area?

As we get more trees planted in individual areas, will we see more trees show up on the screen? It appears to be getting a few more trees already.
Aboo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
Lindystar is an unknown quantity at this point

QUESTION: Can someone tell me what retailer is selling the Caring Valley series?
Lindystar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: