Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Reesiepoo has a spectacular aura aboutReesiepoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

I found the Caring Valley Panda yesterday and even though I was going to wait to enter the Caring Code I decided to try it today and it worked! You get four saplings for entering the code and a candle and roses for your room.
Reesiepoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
QUESTION 1: The announcement says that a code comes with a Caring Valley Pet to be entered in the Code Shop for access to the valley. Does this mean you would not have to formally adopt the pet onto your account. For me, that would be a good thing. I would like to do the Caring Valley but do not really want to add aother Panda or poodle to my Webkins Family.

Question 2: I am not clear on whether each pet comes with four saplings or each pet comes with one sapling and you need to register 4 pets to aquire the magicv tree.
My understanding is that there is a special code tag on the panda (besides the adoption tag); so you won't need to adopt the panda if you don't want to.

I think each caring valley code allows you to plant 4 "seeds" (saplings/seedling, or whatever they are calling them). You don't need to plant all 4 seeds at the same time. Once you plant your 4 seeds, then you get to cutomize a tree that can go into your WW room.

Whoever out there has already entered a Caring Valley code, can you please let us know if this is correct! Thanks!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #13
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Reesiepoo
I found the Caring Valley Panda yesterday and even though I was going to wait to enter the Caring Code I decided to try it today and it worked! You get four saplings for entering the code and a candle and roses for your room.
That's great! Did you plant your saplings yet? Did you also get a tree for your room?
Old 04-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #14
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Does anyone know where the Caring Valley Pets will be available from? TIA!
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #15

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I am so Webkinz World challenged! I know about regular webkinz and webkinz cares, but that's about all.

I know about daily activities, but the Key collection, pods, caring valley all have me stumped. Can someone please direct me to infromation about all this? Is there a guide somewhere?

I appreciate any help someone can give.

As always, Thanks for all your help.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #16

Reesiepoo has a spectacular aura aboutReesiepoo has a spectacular aura about

Yes I did plant my saplings and you get a tree that you can decorate. I put it in my tree house.

I will try to post pictures - this is my first time posting pictures. Hopefully this will work....
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpanda caring.JPG (202.6 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpgpanda caring tree.JPG (249.5 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by Reesiepoo; 04-01-2009 at 11:23 AM..
Reesiepoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by Reesiepoo
Yes I did plant my saplings and you get a tree that you can decorate. I put it in my tree house.

I will try to post pictures - this is my first time posting pictures. Hopefully this will work....
Those are so cool! Thank you for sharing your pictures!!!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #18
<3Rainbows<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt know that!!!! thats good now they have it on mabey we'll see it in stores
<3Rainbows<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #19
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

well i put my code in and i'm not sure what i think about the caring valley yet. the pet is the panda that i already have on my account it just has a seperate tag on it for the caring valley. like the wcare tag. i got two pandas so i may try just entering another caring valley code into the same account. you decorate your own tree and save it, it can't be changed either. it goes in your yard. i tried to kinz post it but your not allowed. as a gift i got a boquet for my room ,a food item and 267 kinz cash. as i understand you will be able to go back to the valley and check the growth of your tree. i'm kinda disapointed. there doesn't seem to be anymore to do after you plant your tree except to go back and check on how it is growing. it is stiill earley so no one knows yet. sorry for the way i wrote this and i hope it makes a little sense. i have a funeral to go to so i was in a hurry. good luck!

oh one more thing. i got my caring valley panda at hallmark last week.
bigr88smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #20
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I am so Webkinz World challenged! I know about regular webkinz and webkinz cares, but that's about all.

I know about daily activities, but the Key collection, pods, caring valley all have me stumped. Can someone please direct me to infromation about all this? Is there a guide somewhere?

I appreciate any help someone can give.

As always, Thanks for all your help.
Hi jazzykinz It's so easy to loose track of all the new things and activities and pets coming and going in .
The best thing for you to "catch up" on all the new pets, pet lines and activities is to spend a couple of hours and go through the front pages here on . Keep going back through the pages for months, always posted updates on all the retired items, new pets, new activities, etc. so it is a complete source for all info.
Good luck with it and have fun
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: