Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

In addition to the Deluxe Membership, Ganz also added the Caring Valley to Webkinz World last night! Thanks to yaniella from our forum for providing us with a picture of the Caring Valley map!
Click the image to open in full size.
Remember, in order to plant saplings and get an Enchanted Tree, you must buy a Webkinz that has a "Caring Valley" tag on it. The first Caring Valley Webkinz is the Panda, which will be available this month. Next month's Caring Valley Webkinz is the Poodle.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 06:15 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

webkinz1800 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

Did they add the Caring Valley Book to the W-Shop

this is how i will act at school today
webkinz1800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Woahhh! That's really coool! Congrats on your Caring Valley adoption!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:18 AM   #4
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Yep, The Caring Valley Handbook is now listed under "new" in the Wshop.

And you actually don't have to adopt to see the map or anything. I see the same thing, and I have 0 saplings as well.

Oh I see how it works...you click the info button next to each area on the map to see what charity it represents.

Last edited by sydney88; 04-01-2009 at 08:16 AM..
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #5

rmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to beholdrmimi522 is a splendid one to behold

Do you think that GANZ will replace the WEBKINZ CARE with the CARING VALLEY??
I sure hope not--not just yet anyway! I really want to spend a few more $$ at WALGREENS trying for the very evasive, gorgeous (in my opinion) red and white dining chairs and table!
I wonder just how many pets have been awarded this almost non-existant prize?
rmimi522 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

Great to see more details on the Caring Valley! I can't wait!

I look forward to the first pictures from WW.
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I went to the Caring Valley and it did not load completely. There was no "x" in the top corner, so I had to log out. I was stuck!

Mom of IttyGirl2
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:03 AM   #8
amshaden is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: The Caring Valley Added to Webkinz World

I can't wait to buy a Caring valley webkinz!
amshaden is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

QUESTION 1: The announcement says that a code comes with a Caring Valley Pet to be entered in the Code Shop for access to the valley. Does this mean you would not have to formally adopt the pet onto your account. For me, that would be a good thing. I would like to do the Caring Valley but do not really want to add aother Panda or poodle to my Webkins Family.

Question 2: I am not clear on whether each pet comes with four saplings or each pet comes with one sapling and you need to register 4 pets to aquire the magicv tree.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:55 AM   #10
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This is an interesting new addition to WW. I still can't find any Caring Valley pandas in my area yet. I did pre-order one and it hasn't come in yet. I am looking forward to planting some trees!

Thanks for the update!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: