Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Cardboard Creations Contest on Ganz Parent Club

A new front page story has been added:

Cardboard Creations Contest on Ganz Parent Club

Click the image to open in full size.Are you hoping to win the new exclusive pet, the virtual Fabled Goose? You may want to try the new, family oriented contest that has been posted on the Ganz Parent Club. To enter this contest you need to take a plain old cardboard box and turn it into your masterpiece. When you have completed your creation, take a photo and send it in for a chance to win your very own Fabled Goose.

This contest opens at 12:00 am EST on November 5, 2011 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 11, 2011. For details on how to enter the contest and the official contest rules click HERE. This contest is open to Webkinz World members residing in the USA and Canada (some exceptions apply).

If you are under the age of 18 please have your parent/legal
guardian enter this contest on your behalf.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Cardboard Creations Contest on Ganz Parent Club

Thanx Electrabuzz.

Cool contest! I'm creative so I think I try to make somethingt great! I'll take a pic & have my gramma enter me in the contest. Somwthing different for sure.
suzee**************************.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/shalloween_pumpkin_nice_teeth_100-101.gif?w=53&h=32[/IMG]
Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Cardboard Creations Contest on Ganz Parent Club

Cool.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good luck to the entrants!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:56 PM   #5

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

thats cool but... im confused wht r u supposed 2 make??
victoria19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Good Luck to all who Enter! I love that Goose!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
Diabetes Awarness
Lil Kinz

r5a6t7s8 will become famous soon enough

This is great! For Halloween I made my costume out of a cardboard box, so I can enter that!

r5a6t7s8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #8
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Sounds like fun! I used to make some awesome stuff out of cardboard boxes when I was little...
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by victoria19
thats cool but... im confused wht r u supposed 2 make??
I think you can make anything you want! Good luck if you enter!

I am sure there will be a lot of creative entries. Good luck, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:46 PM   #10

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

I have a great idea! I'm DEFINITELY going to enter!
CalistaXD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: