Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 09:40 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

Default Re: Caramel Lion's Video "Caramel Soup" is a Video Challenge

I've never bothered with those videos before, but the wallpaper was too good to resist! Thank you for the detailed instructions on how to play--not to mention the answers to the questions! LOL. WI made it so easy I think I'll go back and try for the other prizes too.
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2011, 09:40 AM   #12

CockerSpanial♥ will become famous soon enough

Woaah O: Thats ... colorful xD
Somehow weird to me O_O
ah, at least NOT estore xD
Here's a picture of it (: [So you can know what is it before putting it ]

Click the image to open in full size.
CockerSpanial♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #13

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I thought for sure this would be estore when I first saw it. Wow, was I surprised it was FREE! Great prize, Ganz!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #14
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

also a fruit theme video prize

busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #15
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

I'm sad, I didn't get credit for discovering the video challenge this time.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #16
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Wow - two new prizes! Thanks busymom for letting us know about the new one!
FYI to other members: the Fruitland video challenge is under the Fun Videos tab in WKN
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #17
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I think it has that aztec look
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #18
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122

WHere do you find this video?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #19
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122

Great discovery! I'm on my way to get one now.
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:58 AM   #20
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh fabulous! I found it under the fun videos tab (didn't even notice there was a tab there before! ) Thanks for letting us know!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: