Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

are there any leaves today???
troyeramanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #32

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

I agree that this seems to be a Ganz server problem - clearing cache doesn't fix the theme issue.
On the same computer one of my accounts still has the old kid's theme and Christmas items - and on that same computer my other account (different server) has the new stuff.

On a different computer I get the same thing.....
oh, and I do have the new Adobe player...so that isn't it. I could catch leaves yesterday though on both accounts.

So - do we know if any of the pieces of the old kids theme are retired permanently? I could go buy some....but I don't see it mentioned .
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #33
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Guys, help:
Duck Crossing and the new Kids Theme weren't showing up in the W-Shop, along with the leaves, so I cleared my cache twice, Friday and yesterday. They STILL haven't shown up! Any ideas?
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #34
Lil Kinz

heatherl43 is an unknown quantity at this point

My problem is that I can see it but if I put any of the new kid stuff in a room then the room will no longer load. So I bought a new room and can not access it now that I put the wall and floor in, my dock still has the rest of the collection. I got one of the caring valley leaves and was able to eat the heart. I have tried everything they said to do to be able to reenter the room but nothing has worked.
heatherl43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #35
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Unhappy Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

I forgot to get those leaves yesterday...
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 PM   #36
Lil Kinz
kschimpf is an unknown quantity at this point

I have cleared the cache and my room that I tried to put the new kid flooring in..still will not load. Should have checked here first.

Any ideas?
kschimpf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #37
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thank you for the reminder, FIA!

View Post Originally Posted by kschimpf
I have cleared the cache and my room that I tried to put the new kid flooring in..still will not load. Should have checked here first.

Any ideas?
Both the wallpaper and flooring of the new kids theme does not work.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:17 AM   #38

skevie has a spectacular aura about

I always clear my cache after getting the "webkins is down for maintenance" message. Before you taught me this trick, I went 3 days with no Webkinz. Thanks for the reminder, WI!
skevie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #39

triggerfish61 is on a distinguished road

Well I follwed the directions to clear the cache and guess what I am still getting on the Christmas stuff where it says new stuff. Also I see the calandar glitch has not been addressed yet on the 11th of January. Also the silver key in the forest is fixed well then where are the 3 keys I won and could not get because of so called glitch. Seems evertime they fix something they mess something else up. I am starting to get disgusted by all these glithes. I am a deluxe member and have numerous webkinz so it can't be Ganz doesn't have the money to upgrade it's team now could it.
triggerfish61 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 PM   #40

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Update:

Today I sent a comment to Ganz on each of my accounts. Several hours later, without any further action on my part, suddenly the programming was updated on each account. Here's the really good part - the Caring Valley leaves were present AND the new rare item that I tried to buy when all that was showing was a blank space. I am soooo happy.

Clearing the cache is important and valid but doesn't seem to be the whole answer for some of us.
taikitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: