Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
One only account only, clearing the cache does nothing in either Internet Explorer or Firefox. That account can't see the new kids theme, the mints, or the new bed.
On the other three accounts, we see all the updates perfectly fine on either IE or Firefox. That's why I think this is a Ganz problem, not justa matter of clearing the cache
What server is the problem account on?
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 02:11 AM   #22
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

I have our computer set up to clear the cache every time we log off the internet..have never had problems with seeing the update...but, thanks as always for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #23
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Thanks for the update !
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #24
Lil Kinz
smaug56 is an unknown quantity at this point

My cache and cookies are deleted upon every exit from my browser. Still no difference.
So it is not just a cache issue. Time will tell.
But not to worry, remember... it's only a game.
smaug56 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #25
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

I had some troubles with the new updates also, I could not see the new superbed or new theme at the wshop. None of the new updates were availabe to me so i cleared my cashe. Still i could not see the new items even after i logged out several times and restarted my computer. Finially i remembered that i needed the new adobe flash player. So after i downloaded the new flash player and restarted. It worked. Yeah. So it may not only require to clear your cashe but a new download also. Thanks. I hope i can help some other people.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can't See the Webkinz World Updates? Don't Forget to Clear Your Cache!

hello- i had the same trouble going on. After i downloaded a new flash player to my computer everything was up to date. Try this! I was having the same issue for a couple of days and clearing my cache was not solving the problem. Good luck
Old 01-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #27
Webkinz :)

taikitty is on a distinguished road

I also have cleared the cache and temp files a number of times, in addition to rebooting, all with no luck. This seems to be the norm for a major programming change. Eventually, in about a week, the invisible stuff shows up. I just have a hard time believing that the problem is solely due to cache and temp files.
taikitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:38 PM   #28

blackberry98 has a spectacular aura about

i spent a lot of time making this for people who don't know how to clear there cache, and even if u do know how, please read this to make sure ur doing it right
i got half of this done last night, and finished it this morning, HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! Click the image to open in full size.

sorry if this doesn't turn out big enough, here is the URL of the image if you want to go see it a little bigger if it's small :
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...inzinsider.jpg
blackberry98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #29

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

are there still floating leaves today?
troyeramanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:05 PM   #30
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

If you caught Caring Valley leaves yesterday but didn't receive anything, they may be in your dock today.

We were catching the leaves, but none were appearing in our docks. But they were in our docks today, after finally clearing our cache.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: