Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #41
Unregistered

Default Re: Can't See the New Wacky Carnival? Try Clearing Your Cache.

you cant c the carnival bcause u only get 2 do it once a day!!!! DUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 07:07 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

I've been trying to do this all afternoon.
Could nOT do it with Firefox.
Got 2 accts. done with ID.
Still can't do tmy main deluxe acct. no matter what I do.
I cleared the cache, rebooted & still it's a failure
I give up.
I didn't get anything new or exciting but the Pinata Badge.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #43

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

NOTHING is working :/
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 PM   #44
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

The first day is always the worst, when it comes to these .. events. Yomorrow will be better. I did not get all my accounts, but hope I will tomorrow
panda4christ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #45

CassabibellaMom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I'm using FireFox and have been able to play the game, but it doesn't end! The pinata never breaks and only one dart will fire so I can go back & forth between the two endlessly without the game ending. I spent about twenty minutes doing this before I got bored and x'd out. When I logged out of the same account a second time I was able to play again from the start with the same non-end result.

Don't know if it's because the game never ended but I didn't receive any of the prizes I'd supposedly won.
I am having the exact same problem described above! Using Firefox, goes to carnival every time I log out, can only hit the pinata 1 time and throw 1 dart, just goes back & forth between the two games without ending. I also logged back into my account but did not receive any of the prizes the carnival had given me.
Any ideas how to fix this problem?
CassabibellaMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #46
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I have tried on over 25 accounts, I babysit alot of accounts and have only been able to play on 4 accounts. They were all non deluxe american accounts that worked. Not sure what servers they were on. I hope they get it fixed soon and put out some instructions(my poor daughter used her one try and hit launch too soon and she was sad that she could not get it on any of her other accounts).
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #47

shjack180 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wondering if there was a thread describing possible problems with the carnival. I too have the latest version of Firefox. I was disappointed to find no instructions for the carnival games. For the first, I had no idea what those spinning meters were for and just hit the middle button. Oops. On the second game, I hit the pinata and it stopped working. The only tip I can give is that by clicking the second tab above the game (the one that signifies the second game) you can hit the pinata again. I did this several times, and eventually the pinata burst. When I was moved to the second game, I only had two darts. I was able to throw the first, but not the second. For me, clicking the third tab restarted it, but I was still unable to throw the second dart. I quit, logged into my account, and found that I had won no prizes. I tried again later in the day, and found a different glitch. This time I was able to use both darts, but I received no prizes. The game actually let me use an unlimited amount of darts until I received a wish token as a prize. I was then taken to a screen that told me I received the token as well as 100 KC. When I logged in, I did indeed receive my prizes. Unfortunately, when I tried to use the carnival on behalf of one of my siblings, I was unable to use the carnival. I sincerely hope that this carnival is not limited to one use per computer. I have a lot of family members that use the same computer for their accounts. I sent in a comment describing my issues. If enough of us do so, maybe they will fix it.
shjack180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:42 AM   #48
Peteshaus will become famous soon enough

I was hoping to wake up and magically find this problem fixed, but NOPE. Tried everything. Even tried 4 different computers, but NOPE. Guess I'm one of those unfortunate people in the "no-carnival-zone."
Peteshaus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #49
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

I had the same problem as you. However, I was reading a post by catsrfun2 on the site and she said that it was because the ads were turned off. Turning the ads back on solved the problem.
5guin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #50
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Peteshaus
I was hoping to wake up and magically find this problem fixed, but NOPE. Tried everything. Even tried 4 different computers, but NOPE. Guess I'm one of those unfortunate people in the "no-carnival-zone."
NOPE!!!! you are not the only one. i couldn't get the game yesterday evening, and this morning it is still the same. i did all the precautions like cache and browsers, etc, etc, and still no game. someone said it was maybe because i blocked the ads so that flash would not keep crashing on me in it's conflict with those annoying ads............ but this is not third party ads, so i am quite confused.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: