Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #31

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Can't See the New Wacky Carnival? Try Clearing Your Cache.

UPDATE: I went to another one of my computers that has IE7 on it and everything worked just fine, not sure why all of a sudden things on my laptop aren't working, except I have IE9 on the laptop, but they work fine on my desk top which is an older slower computer but has IE7, not sure if this is what the problem is but up until today everything worked just fine for me on the laptop, I didn't get on last night but yesterday afternoon all worked great...now spree and the logout won't work. Everything else seems ok, and I know I changed nothing
LoriM13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #32
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting random log outs and everyone of mine has gone to the carnival game. Of course thats BEFORE I wanted to!! Least I got to play.

If you dont already know...items are NOT kinzpostable or tradeable...
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #33
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Is this a once a day thing or can you do it every time you log out? Couldn't find where it said but I just logged out of one of our accounts and it wasn't there but it was this morning.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #34
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Cool Re: Can't See the New Wacky Carnival? Try Clearing Your Cache.

Yay! I lvoe the wacky log out carnival so far i only got a wish token, kinz cash, and two unsolved food recipes...
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #35
CC1028
CC1028 is on a distinguished road

Omg people! Don't you see the little log out button? I already won 25 kinzcash and a prize recipie and the wacky hot air ballon! By the way i am not yelling i am just to lazy so
CC1028 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #36

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CC1028
Omg people! Don't you see the little log out button? I already won 25 kinzcash and a prize recipie and the wacky hot air ballon! By the way i am not yelling i am just to lazy so
I am sure I am speak for most others when I say YES we do see the log out buttons (top right corner, bottom of to do menu). The problem is we log out by pressing that button and we are just sent to the regular "thanks for playing" screen.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:06 PM   #37

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Can't See the New Wacky Carnival? Try Clearing Your Cache.

It still does not work. I tried with IE and firefox, and I cleared my cache! Ugh.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #38
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Of my families 4 and my nieces' accounts, it worked on 4 of the 5. The 5th one, nada! I've cleared, changed browsers, begged, pleaded, possibly even cursed...nada.

Gotta love the glitches with every new thing they try! It's always the users waiting for them to solve problems with changes that they made-not us doing anything to cause it. Sigh, I'm done ranting now-thanks for listening and for reminding me that I'm not the only one in this situation!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I tried using Firefox and Google Chrome, and neither worked. I was really excited to quickly do my dailies, then log out to play Carnival Games, but sadly I can't.
Maybe we should give our computers time to "forget" to show us the log out page if what FIA was saying was the case. I will try again later this evening.
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #40
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

i did that and it didn't work! ahhhh! help! what do i do???!!!!

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: