Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #21
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Candy Apple Camel & Vampire Bat Coming Soon to Webkinz World

I will say two things. The bat is very wierd and the Camel Is AWESOME! I want it so bad! I thought it might be a candy apple related pet! Cool!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 04:29 PM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

That camel reminds me of a monkey...

0__o
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #23
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Candy Apple Camel & Vampire Bat Coming Soon to Webkinz World

Meh...............................not impressed with the bat or the camel BUT I do like the PSI's. As of now I won't be getting either one.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #24

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

AWWWWWWWW they are sooooo cute!i want them both!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Ok I adore bats....but not this one.

It looks like someone took a bat body and put a chicken head/face on it and then gave that chicken face two fangs. It doesn't look batty.

Real vampire bats do not look like bats with chicken heads.

I mean look at the nose...it isnt a nose...it's a beak! Bats do NOT have beaks!
i have to agree, and the camel's head looks like a monkey's!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #25
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

The jawbreaker sorter looks most interesting! A must have for sure.

When I was a child, a bat got into my grandmother's house and my poor grandfather almost had a heart attack trying to get it out, again. It so creeped me out that I really, really don't like bats, even cute virural ones! However, that cave has other possibilities. I wonder if a pet can go into it and then you just see it's eyes glowing from within?

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #26
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I love the bat!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #27
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I showed my mom the camel and she thinks it looks horrible! I don't agree.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:23 AM   #28

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

That poor Bat! I feel sorry for it! Poor thing! If someone gets one, should name it Beautiful Batty. Poor thing looks like a chicken with a bat body and donkey ears!
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #29
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I love the bat Too bad it's estore I like the camel though
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #30

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Ooh, I've always wanted a vampire bat Webkinz! It doesn't look much like a real one, but it's still cool.
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chicken bat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: