Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #581
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Wow months have past and nothing? No rush I know it will take awhile. I'm still soooo excited that we won!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I can hardly wait to see what Justin comes up with.

I think it may take longer than September though. It's more than one Insider site included in the awarding of prizes so the poor guy has alot to think about.

With all the slew of suggestions here I bet the moderators are helping him too, that's alot of work.

It'll be well worth the wait when stuff starts being won by various people and you get to see how excited everyone is. Sometimes it's more fun to see someone win something than it is to get something yourself.

Maybe alot of small prizes would be a good idea? However he does it, can't wait to see what it is!
You have a very good point
2cheerios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #582
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Oh my gosh! I was thinking I was the only one who was wondering what's going on. Since the contest ended everything has been normal. I've been checking the front page everyday and nothing. I finally decided to login and see if I missed any contest that was going on. I am so glad to see other people are anxious to see what will happen. Hope they will announce something soon!

NICE8x
NICE8x is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #583
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I would love to see some Insider Insider's given away, because I think he can give those for free, so it would basically be adding prizes without using up too much of the money.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #584
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

Hi. just wonding when you will host the contests. Thanks!!
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #585
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

If there is a giveaway soon, hope it is not until we get back from vacation. We leave Friday and won't return until Oct. 3.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #586
RosieB
Gift Guru

RosieB is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! Any word yet on what is going on with this?
RosieB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 03:56 PM   #587
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Any new news.?
Googlesboogles is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #588

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RosieB
Hi everyone! Any word yet on what is going on with this?
View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
Any new news.?
No sighting yet. But Patience is a virtue.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #589
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Absolutely, Priceless. Justin will give us news as soon as he can.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:54 PM   #590
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
No sighting yet. But Patience is a virtue.
I always tell my friends patience is virtue! Love that phrase!

NICE8x
NICE8x is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: