Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #571
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I was wondering the samething because if I'm not mistaken Sunday will be a month since the contest.It would be nice is someone would post what's going on and how they are doing the prizes ect.
Wow, you're right!
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #572
Webkinz :)

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Default Justin Please read

I'm not sure where to put this. JUstin I was wondering what's going with the prizes that we won from the contest last month? If you could please post something about it?

Thank you
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #573

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Justin Please read

Yeh, it would be cool to know what has been decided!
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #574
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm sure Justin will make an announcement when he's ready
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #575
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I have been wondering this too.
Hopefully in September he will announce.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #576
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Aye. I believe that Justin will give us an update on the prizes when there's news to be given. Until then, we'll just have to be patient.
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #577

Priceless has disabled reputation

I'm sure he's trying to find the best way to divide up the money, and find a way so even more members can win prizes instead of a few win huge prizes. Until then, we'll just have to be patient.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #578
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

wow im late to find out about this. hope he posts the prize info soon. i wonder if Pottermore Insider will get a share since it was just made
charis99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #579
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Justin has never let us down when it comes to announcing stuff. If he doesn't respond I'm sure it's because he's working out how to do prizes and such. Keep in mind he does have a life outside of webkinz insider.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 01:37 PM   #580
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I can hardly wait to see what Justin comes up with.

I think it may take longer than September though. It's more than one Insider site included in the awarding of prizes so the poor guy has alot to think about.

With all the slew of suggestions here I bet the moderators are helping him too, that's alot of work.

It'll be well worth the wait when stuff starts being won by various people and you get to see how excited everyone is. Sometimes it's more fun to see someone win something than it is to get something yourself.

Maybe alot of small prizes would be a good idea? However he does it, can't wait to see what it is!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: