Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #521
Lil Kinz
ImaBignucklhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

send us all zums
ImaBignucklhead is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #522
Rye
Webkinz :)
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

I would love a Signature Calico Cat (plush and code); but I would have to see how much money the winners get. (If that is going to be the system.)
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #523
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This was a wonderful effort from all the insider sites..Great work everyone!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:59 PM   #524
Lil Kinz
coolkiten is an unknown quantity at this point

We should all get ipads and random amounts of money.
coolkiten is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #525
hats your Story?
Banned
OfficiallyKinzed will become famous soon enough

Its amazing how much we can do if we put our minds together. I am super excited to see all the great prizes that will become available!

Way to Go!
OfficiallyGanz
OfficiallyKinzed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #526
lol

warriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonderwarriorgirl wows us all with wonder

I think it woul be very cool i we ALL got ipads but there is a large amount of people and i dont think we would all be able to get one, i will be sure happy to anyone who gets a prize! And even an ipad if they givr those out! Great job on winning, and i am sad to say i didnt get a chance to participate, i was on vacation that whole week! And was very sad becaue i got back and it was over, still glad we won though!
warriorgirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #527

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

This is my not-so-humble opinion of what to do with the prize money --

how about taking the money and using it on this site to GET RID OF THE ADS that use up so much of the user's bandwidth???

I have no idea how long that money would keep this site functioning without the ads, but however long it is, the people that have already paid for the non-ad memberships to this site could have their subscriptions suspended and reinstated when the time comes that the ads have to be allowed back.

That is one way to use the money in a way that would benefit everyone in the best way possible.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:52 PM   #528
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by iluvmykinz657
Hi, guys! What happened if we were on vacation, and we didn't get to see this until it was too late, and they had already won, and we hadn't gotten to create an account? Are we going to get a prize as well? Because this is making me kinda sad, because I might not get anything, because I was gone! Please help, everybody!
Don't worry, everyone is included in the contests! We all agree to this because not everyone is old enough to join Bublaa and well because having contests is fun even if you don't win. You get to see other people get happy and enjoy prizes too not just those of us that were able to help.

I actually don't mind the ads, some of them are quite entertaining or interesting and the bandwidth they use is negligible.

If you are worried about bandwidth usage you may not want to be playing Mazin Hamsters on your machine, they are killer on bandwidth usage. I have gone through gigabytes of bandwidth usage playing Mazin Hamsters in one sitting.

The amount of bandwidth the ads use is the equivelent of the average user signature on here or gif image. It's barely anything at all. Besides, each time those ads are clicked money is paid to the Insider sites to help pay for maintenance etc.

I am currently using an older computer as well with only a dual processor and find the ads don't slow my page loading time at all.

Also too from what I understand you can pay for an Insider membership and all the ads magically disappear. Look to the left hand column for a link to payment options for getting rid of the ads.

Last edited by RalGash; 08-05-2011 at 11:52 PM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #529
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I think a ipad or a deluxe membership for a year with up to 4 accounts and extra estore points to go with it.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 01:25 AM   #530
Banned
EagerBeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by junwil
I think a ipad or a deluxe membership for a year with up to 4 accounts and extra estore points to go with it.
It would be nice to see a few iPads/iPhones, but I would really prefer eStore points, and deluxe membership renewals. I am sure anything that Justin picks out will be perfect, but thats just a few suggestions!

I can barely wait for prizes,
EagerBeaver
EagerBeaver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: