Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #511
Webkinz :)

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Awesome! Can't wait to see what we're going to be getting.
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #512
e LOVE WI and

134Lavenderpony has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

wat r they gonna do wif the money? r they gonna turn it into prizes for us? if they r and its for the bubble members then i shud count myself out b/c i forgot my pass to my bubbla account

ESL
134Lavenderpony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM   #513

iluvmykinz657 is just really niceiluvmykinz657 is just really nice

Hi, guys! What happened if we were on vacation, and we didn't get to see this until it was too late, and they had already won, and we hadn't gotten to create an account? Are we going to get a prize as well? Because this is making me kinda sad, because I might not get anything, because I was gone! Please help, everybody!
iluvmykinz657 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #514
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Default Re: What I think we should get:

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
maybe some retired pets, like poppilove said. or maybe deluxe memberships?
I like that idea, or E-Store items/pets

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
Remember the 10k us insiders won? Well I think we should get this stuff:

Every insider gets 1,800 Dollars, a total of 9,000 dollars. JUSTIN and the other leaders get 1,000 dollars for themselves.

What we get:
30 10,000 eStore points cards= $300
1,000 dollars worth of webkinz pets= $1,000
200 dollars of accesories (trading cards, figures, stickers, ect.)= $200
6 sets of 50 dollars= $300

Final total: $1,800

Other ideas on what we should get? Post them here!
Now THAT'S and Idea

View Post Originally Posted by junwil
I been trying to win the tour van for my 2 webkinz account but not having any luck so i give up on any click n win.
same.
c2h2e is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 09:17 AM   #515
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by iluvmykinz657
Hi, guys! What happened if we were on vacation, and we didn't get to see this until it was too late, and they had already won, and we hadn't gotten to create an account? Are we going to get a prize as well? Because this is making me kinda sad, because I might not get anything, because I was gone! Please help, everybody!
Relax. The prize is for all of WI, not just the people who entered.
ElfLover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #516
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

woah we won! O_O YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! DD
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:44 PM   #517
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm glad we made it to win...I wasn't sure about making an account just to bump up our numbers!

Hopefully we'll get some really cool stuff! Things we couldn't normally get would be great...there are so many things to choose from, though!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #518

BellaDakota is just really niceBellaDakota is just really nice

I have not gone on to my Bublaa account since I opened it the last day of the contest! I am curious if anyone is using their account? It kind of seemed a fun way to talk, but honestly forgot about it after we won. I think I'll head over there now and see what's happening.
BellaDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #519

JellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clownJellybeanHelper is cool as a bunny clown

Way to Go
JellybeanHelper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #520
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

All I ask is that you don't make the prizes click to win like with the dreaded button. Build a Bear bucks would be cool, or deluxe membership for one year or six months, or estore points or something would be very awesome. Or a code for a free pet.

Please no click to win.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: