Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #451
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by dragonite
I would love to get a hamouny puppy
I agree! I think a Harmony Puppy should be a prize from Wi's portion of the money.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #452
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

WOOHOO! We did a great job! Thanks to all the Insiders who participated!
dod59 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #453

BirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to beholdBirdGirl is a splendid one to behold

Yay! Everyone did an awesome job! Thanks Insiders! I'm excited to see what the prizes might be!!!
BirdGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #454
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Cool so we have lots of ideas on how to split the prize money.

1. Let winners choose between Accept or Donate as thier options if they win a prize. Keep the winners choice private so that no one bugs them about thier choice.

2. The vast majority of us would like to see a portion of the money go towards helping to pay for upkeep of the insider sites. I totally agree with this too. Think of this site as the valuable free resource that it is and you will understand why this is a good idea. Without WI many of us would be really lost. So we have to determine a percentage, maybe we should put this to a poll?

3. Include links to a select list of charities voted on by Insider members in case people feel like donating anyway in the spirit of fun and in celebration of our victory. Please include some that accept donations through PayPal. I would like to see an animal charity on the list.

Another idea along with Webkinz estore prizes that are so hard for most of us to get is maybe cool stuff from other sites that we enjoy but keeping to the insiders themes.

I don't own a Build A Bear but would love a code for a Dairy Queen Strawberry Shortcake Bear. I have an account, alas no bear. Maybe some WI members would like Club Penguin prizes and so on. Free Realms looks interesting too.

We could maybe hold the contests for the prizes on one site and keep it open to Insider members only? Then people can enter thier names/emails for contests that have prizes they might want?

Maybe each Insider member could win colour coded prize tickets they can redeem for thier prizes. Like one green ticket gets you a prize from the green list of prizes, Insiders could mix prizes into these lists from all the Insider sites and have everyone enter in one place, a pink tickets gets you a prize from the pink list, a blue ticket gets you a prize from the blue list and so on. That way we can keep it more fair and everyone can have access to any ofthe prizes they want based on what colour ticket they won. I know, sounds more complicated than it really is. Maybe someone can explain it better that gets what I mean? ROFL!

This would also help solve the problem of trying to figure out how much money to divide between each site and end any arguments before they start about how many members are on each Insider site.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #455
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
Cool so we have lots of ideas on how to split the prize money.

1. Let winners choose between Accept or Donate as thier options if they win a prize. Keep the winners choice private so that no one bugs them about thier choice.

2. The vast majority of us would like to see a portion of the money go towards helping to pay for upkeep of the insider sites. I totally agree with this too. Think of this site as the valuable free resource that it is and you will understand why this is a good idea. Without WI many of us would be really lost. So we have to determine a percentage, maybe we should put this to a poll?

3. Include links to a select list of charities voted on by Insider members in case people feel like donating anyway in the spirit of fun and in celebration of our victory. Please include some that accept donations through PayPal. I would like to see an animal charity on the list.

Another idea along with Webkinz estore prizes that are so hard for most of us to get is maybe cool stuff from other sites that we enjoy but keeping to the insiders themes.

I don't own a Build A Bear but would love a code for a Dairy Queen Strawberry Shortcake Bear. I have an account, alas no bear. Maybe some WI members would like Club Penguin prizes and so on. Free Realms looks interesting too.

We could maybe hold the contests for the prizes on one site and keep it open to Insider members only? Then people can enter thier names/emails for contests that have prizes they might want?

Maybe each Insider member could win colour coded prize tickets they can redeem for thier prizes. Like one green ticket gets you a prize from the green list of prizes, Insiders could mix prizes into these lists from all the Insider sites and have everyone enter in one place, a pink tickets gets you a prize from the pink list, a blue ticket gets you a prize from the blue list and so on. That way we can keep it more fair and everyone can have access to any ofthe prizes they want based on what colour ticket they won. I know, sounds more complicated than it really is. Maybe someone can explain it better that gets what I mean? ROFL!

This would also help solve the problem of trying to figure out how much money to divide between each site and end any arguments before they start about how many members are on each Insider site.
I don't like the idea of having to choose from a list of prizes. I want to choose for myself, if I win money. No offense.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #456
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

HOLY MOLYY!!!!!!! 10,000 BIG ONES!!!! WEBKINZ INSIDERERS YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE GREATEST PEOPlE IN THE ENTIRE PLANET OF EPICNESS!

And also, since we won the 10,000 dollars, I rounded that 1 Webkinz would cost about $20 and then we would have 500 Webkinz, but obviously they would not spend it all on Webkinz. I hope we can all get something!

I like the idea of Webkinz Insiders donating money becuase then we can get a whole bunch of other prizes!
Kirmitlove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #457

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Woohoo!!! Congratulations everyone!
n2911nlv is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #458
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

WOOOOO-HOOOOOO! Now, How to decide what to get *This may be tricky*
snow180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #459
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is fantastic news!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 05:36 AM   #460

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
i checked in the Bublaa converation area and saw that Justin chose a winner in his Twitter incentive for the contest. i think the name is @KitKadoodle. congrats to the winner of the Cookie and Cream Koala. (((just had a thought on this. since there are three other sites that Justin asked for entries, BI, etc. wonder if the winner of the Koala was a Webkinz member?? than that person would not need a WW pet. LOL ))))

hkhgdgukloigfd
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: