Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #441
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by r5a6t7s8
I just recently joined WI and didn't get the chance to join the Insiders bubble. Do all members get something even if we didn't get to join?
Thanks!
Welcome to WI! Most likely the prizes will be in contests so all members get a chance to win. Hope this helps
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #442

WoofWoof has disabled reputation

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

you do realize there are 4 other insiders, and that should mean about 200$ for each insider site.
WoofWoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:50 PM   #443
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

I personally am in favor of drawing winners from a list (say about 250 each), and then asking the winners if they would like to donate or accept their prize. Seems to me to be the best plan so far.

Just my two cents.
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #444

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

This is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME Insiders! Congrats to us ALL!!! I can't wait to see what amazing prizes become available to win. Thank you to all who made this possible, I'm so proud of us (I knew we could do it!!)
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #445

ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness
ryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomenessryhill blows bubbles of awesomeness

i checked in the Bublaa converation area and saw that Justin chose a winner in his Twitter incentive for the contest. i think the name is @KitKadoodle. congrats to the winner of the Cookie and Cream Koala. (((just had a thought on this. since there are three other sites that Justin asked for entries, BI, etc. wonder if the winner of the Koala was a Webkinz member?? than that person would not need a WW pet. LOL ))))
ryhill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:20 AM   #446
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to allNICE8x is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WoofWoof
you do realize there are 4 other insiders, and that should mean about 200$ for each insider site.
Actually i believe it would be $2,000 per site. You missed a zero! So more than you think. I'm not trying to be mean, I mess up and forget zeros ALL the time! But, in this case it is good news and not depressing!

NICE8x
NICE8x is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #447
mrs00767 is on a distinguished road

Justin, hats off to you!! You have accomplished a wonderful web site and you are a very caring and compassionate person. You have given many years of pleasure to all of us who are devoted to Webkinz. Thank you again and again for the many ideas, help and generosity you have displayed. We all treasure you this website and your efforts. Thank you again and again.

Ms00767
mrs00767 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #448
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I'm very happy we won

Some prizes I'd like to see are: e-store pets, new pets and signature pets. I also like the idea of an i-pad
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #449
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

That's so exciting!!!!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #450

dragonite is on a distinguished road

I would love to get a hamouny puppy
dragonite is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: