Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 08:15 PM   #421
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Out of all this do we at least get to see a pix of Justin

I'd like to see who started this forum and BI - just like to see once
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #422
Book Worm
Webkinz :)

Aqua1221225 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

WE WON! Yahoo!!
Aqua1221225 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #423
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Yes WE WON!!!!!!!! Now that is what I call great team work. Justin must be so excited as we all are. WI is the best community. Congrats to all.....
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #424
I am honored to be a
Gift Guru

hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy
hippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joyhippolady is an abundance of joy

WI Subscriber

Yeah, we won!!! Congrats to all who helped!
hippolady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #425
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Congratulations Justin and WI!
Icicle20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #426
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Congrats WI and all it's members!!! Thank you to everyone who helped by joining the WI bubble!

Yay!
funmamas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:08 AM   #427
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations! We won! A special thank you to everyone who helped make this win possible.
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:20 AM   #428
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
UPDATE (July 21): Bublaa has confirmed that the Insiders bubble has won! Justin has been in contact with the founder of Bublaa and is making arrangements to collect the money. As soon he has the funds, we can begin planning a fantastic giveaway for all of our Insider members. We can't wait!
YAY!!!
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:40 AM   #429
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Default Re: Give it all away to Charity?!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I would like to see some cool estore prizes. Not everyone is lucky enough to have access to a credit card so that they can shop at the estore. I don't own a credit card and would love to get things like the wacky plant seeds etc.

I have seen many many Insiders like myself complaining about not being able to get stuff from the Estore because we are not fortunate enough to own credit cards or are to young to own one and thier parents refuse to put thier credit cards on the internet etc.

This is an opportunity for unfortunate and fortunate Insiders alike to get stuff when they normally can't. Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to say go ahead and give that away to someone else when they want it too.

Charity begins at home?

I don't like to sound like an evil selfish person but I am willing to bet that many people here aren't saying anything at the risk of sounding selfish. So I will go first.

Links to charities where people can personally donate might be more appropriate than giving away the prize money to one or a few charities. Many charities accept PayPal which means someone like me that does have a PayPaly account would be able to donate as a thank you for my prize if I got one. People could also donate if they simply felt like it too, giving stuff away and helping others can make someone feel good. I donate regularly to my local Humane Society so for me this is something I would do anyway, it makes me feel good.

I am for keeping the prize money to the Insiders especially after the kids getting all excited about the prizes they might get and getting them all working hard to get the adults around them to help the Insiders win.

Or even better if you really really want charities to get the prize money...

Let each winner choose between accepting a prize or donating the money that would have bought them the prize. So they can choose options: Accept or Donate

If they select donate then they should get a choice of which charity selected from a list that the Insider sites can provide after getting suggestions from users.
I agree that it should be an individual choice to make any sort of a donation. And it can be done by anybody at home and make a donation to your local charity. I personally make automatic donations that get paid monthly... and I am sure that is the case for other WI members.. or their parents, if we are looking at kids with no paying job (other than chores and allowance!) I would urge anyone who really feels like giving to charity to get busy and walk dogs or host a bake sale .. or whatever....in order to make some money for charities... all of those little amounts do add up after a time and make big money for the charity organizations.

But since we are only getting a portion of the $10,000, and it was the work of members to reach the goal, then the prizes should go to WI members... there are an awful lot of people who cannot afford or have no access to certain things (that require a credit card since cool things are often purchased online) and those prizes would be so mice to distribute among our community through contests, maintain the site for WI members, etc!!.
pollywog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:43 AM   #430
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Congrats Justin It will be nice to see a picture to who started the Insiders

Congrats to All I so wish i lived in America that's where everything seems to be happening nothing ever happens in Uk we don't have anything like that here .

So once again Congrats to everyone i'm so glad i joined both sites
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: