Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #281
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Oh my, I worked so hard on all these graphics.

Yes, you did and your graphics were awesome, as always! Thanks for all you do and don't think you efforts are going unnoticed! As always when there are similar threads on the same topic...first come first served wins and the others are either deleted or merged. Thanks, AM57

Last edited by AuntMary57; 07-16-2011 at 04:19 PM..
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #282
Webkinz :)

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

I'm so excited for the contests! I hope we have some great prizes! I think the love puppy and other pets would be great!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #283

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Great Job Everyone. This is truly an historic event. With very little notice we kicked kinz into a new era. Forever may she rein............
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #284
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Hooray!!! I'm so excited about what the prizes will be!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #285

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by superviki123
I tried to join but my mom said no. But i would like to get something because strangely i never win anything so i am hoping to get a prize by the way i am *edit* and i love little kinz! and if i win i want a little kinz!

Please do not post your age.
~Jennielou
All webkinzinsider members are entered into the give away. Good luck everyone
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #286
Gifted

Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl
Jenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owlJenny is a wise owl

Default Re: What do you think WI will do with 10,000?

Its not all going to WI, the other insider sites were involved in this as well.

I'm sure that there will be webkinz (for the people here), Build-a-bears (for the people on BI), maybe CP memberships (for the people on CPI), and stuff that the people of the other insiders that i didn't mention like. As well as some electronics.
Jenny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #287

btrxoxo23 is on a distinguished road

I woul reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love an i pad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats
btrxoxo23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #288
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Wow! I hoped that it could be done, but I'm sorry to say I doubted - seemed too good to be true - but I'm happy to say that all the Insiders sure proved me wrong!! Glad I helped and entered my family! congratulations to everyone and look forward to seeing the results
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #289
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: What do you think WI will do with 10,000?

I think WI would get some rare webbies and electronics.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #290

wdwdreamin will become famous soon enough

Too bad I didn't get a chance too see this till now--I would have love to have helped!
wdwdreamin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: