Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #211
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Wow! Insiders are super! I hope they announce who won soon. I was so glad to be able to help. I am sure that Justin and everyone will come up with a great way to use the money. Thanks Justin and everyone who joined!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 01:33 PM   #212
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

YEA! We did it! Good Job everyone!
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #213
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dutdedo
Wait, so does everyone who joins the bubble win something from the 10,000$? Or do only certain people get it?
Everyone that belongs to an Insider site has a shot of winning a prize, whether they joined bublaa or not. There are some members that were too young to join, so it's the only fair way to do it. Not everyone can win something - there just isn't enough to go around when you do the math. $10,000 sounds like a lot, but not when you divide it between 200,000 people.

View Post Originally Posted by BJKatein
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone checked out the legitimacy of this Bublaa web site? Just seems to me that you don't get something for nothing in this world. The offer of such a large sum of money for taking action quickly to join this web site I never heard of before makes me think this might end up being shady. Anyone else concerned, or am I just being too overly cautious?
View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Hmm, your right, if something is too good to be true, it probably is.
View Post Originally Posted by SquirrellyGirli
I thought the same thing, since it is a new site, I was worried about them getting hacked or having to pay a fee or something, so even though I love free prizes, I haven't signed up.
I wouldn't worry about this site or joining it. It hasn't required you to send any money, it doesn't make you give any personal information. You can even go back and 'uncheck' you birthdate. You just have to leave it there for their admin to see so they are sure you are old enough to participate. You don't have to give your address, phone number or any other personal info. I have been a member there now for the better part of a week and haven't received any spam email.

Think of this - they are a new site. They are trying to get the word out about their site, so they are offering a large prize rather than advertise in varying ways. Advertising is VERY costly - way more so than $10,000 - especially depending on the type of media you choose. So, they chose word of mouth, which considering the nature of social media nowadays is HUGE! And they ARE a social media site, so that fits them perfectly. Think of how many people tweeted them, 'liked' them of facebook, etc. So, now they are out there... all at the cost of $0. So, they took a chance and decided to take that ad budget and offer it up as a prize for one lucky bubble holder in order to motivate the bubble holders to get the word out for them. There are 200,000 Insiders, so the word got out to approx. 200,000 people there alone. The guy who ran the Gleeks bubble said on his site that he had 13,000 twitter followers. There are another 13,000 people that now know about bublaa. Then a celebrity realized what the Glee guy was trying to accomplish and she/he tweeted on his behalf. Imagine how many followers a celebrity has on twitter! Now that many more people know about bublaa. And, so it goes viral.... (or at least they hope.)

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Question:

Should the rewards go for everyone...whether or not they helped...regardless of signing in or just getting others to sign in (for those who can't sign up).

Or

Should the rewards go only to those who helped and who signed up....that means those who didn't sign up or didn't try to help...won't get any?

What do you all think would be fair and best?

Thoughts.
Everyone should have an equal shot at the prizes. (Just NOT through that horrible button thing! ACK! It never works, you have to hang around waiting and trying it at certain times, and while the thought behind it was good it definitely needs a complete overhaul. Click the image to open in full size. (LOL!)

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Just a thought ...
For anyone who has considered crating multiple accounts there, by creating new e-mails or whatever..please don't!! They can easily see your IP address. I would be so embarrassed if the 'Insiders' name was shamed in front of the whole world just because of a few cheaters. Please don't embarrass us like that by getting us disqualified.
I wonder if different laptops in the same house have the same IP address. My kiddos have different email adresses then I do and legitimately set up their own bublaa accounts (the ones that were old enough). But, we do live in the same household. But they do have their own accounts, do their own things on their accounts, have their own conversations on them, join their own bubbles (now that the contest is over, etc. etc. I don't think they/we should be penalized for that. Even when we joined here, I got questioned several times over about whether I was one person with several accounts and had to assure the staff several times that no, my kids had their own accounts here. I could take photos of them holding the current newspaper to send... LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by ratgirl57
I hope the prizes don't go in to the button... i never have any luck there.
ME TOOO! (See above!)
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #214
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Click the image to open in full size.

Congratulations to Justin, Wendy, WI and all other Insiders who helped us win the bublaa contest's $10,000 prize! What a wonderful example of what teamwork and communities working together can do!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #215
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Everyone that belongs to an Insider site has a shot of winning a prize, whether they joined bublaa or not. There are some members that were too young to join, so it's the only fair way to do it. Not everyone can win something - there just isn't enough to go around when you do the math. $10,000 sounds like a lot, but not when you divide it between 200,000 people.

I wouldn't worry about this site or joining it. It hasn't required you to send any money, it doesn't make you give any personal information. You can even go back and 'uncheck' you birthdate. You just have to leave it there for their admin to see so they are sure you are old enough to participate. You don't have to give your address, phone number or any other personal info. I have been a member there now for the better part of a week and haven't received any spam email.

Think of this - they are a new site. They are trying to get the word out about their site, so they are offering a large prize rather than advertise in varying ways. Advertising is VERY costly - way more so than $10,000 - especially depending on the type of media you choose. So, they chose word of mouth, which considering the nature of social media nowadays is HUGE! And they ARE a social media site, so that fits them perfectly. Think of how many people tweeted them, 'liked' them of facebook, etc. So, now they are out there... all at the cost of $0. So, they took a chance and decided to take that ad budget and offer it up as a prize for one lucky bubble holder in order to motivate the bubble holders to get the word out for them. There are 200,000 Insiders, so the word got out to approx. 200,000 people there alone. The guy who ran the Gleeks bubble said on his site that he had 13,000 twitter followers. There are another 13,000 people that now know about bublaa. Then a celebrity realized what the Glee guy was trying to accomplish and she/he tweeted on his behalf. Imagine how many followers a celebrity has on twitter! Now that many more people know about bublaa. And, so it goes viral.... (or at least they hope.)

Everyone should have an equal shot at the prizes. (Just NOT through that horrible button thing! ACK! It never works, you have to hang around waiting and trying it at certain times, and while the thought behind it was good it definitely needs a complete overhaul. Click the image to open in full size. (LOL!)

I wonder if different laptops in the same house have the same IP address. My kiddos have different email adresses then I do and legitimately set up their own bublaa accounts (the ones that were old enough). But, we do live in the same household. But they do have their own accounts, do their own things on their accounts, have their own conversations on them, join their own bubbles (now that the contest is over, etc. etc. I don't think they/we should be penalized for that. Even when we joined here, I got questioned several times over about whether I was one person with several accounts and had to assure the staff several times that no, my kids had their own accounts here. I could take photos of them holding the current newspaper to send... LOL!

ME TOOO! (See above!)
Our house too, had 3 members sign up...the same 3 who have WI accounts and are old enough to surf the net on thier own and with their own email accounts.
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #216

Priceless has disabled reputation

Hopefully it's true that we won. Insiders Rock!!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #217
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Justin if we win please don't let the prizes go to the button!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:57 PM   #218
maddiefu
Maddiefu is an unknown quantity at this point

This is so awesome, though i was wondering if everyone gets in on the prizes. i just saw this post today so i didn't get to help enter. i really wish i could have now, and i hope we won! I <3 WI
Maddiefu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #219
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

CONGRATS! GLAD YOU WON!

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiefu
This is so awesome, though i was wondering if everyone gets in on the prizes. i just saw this post today so i didn't get to help enter. i really wish i could have now, and i hope we won! I <3 WI
Same. I was wondering that 2.
LivvieB2000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #220
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

YAAAAAAY! I want a cheeky dog!!!!!!!!!!
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: