Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #181
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Question (not to burst anyone's "bubble" - LOL!), but when I was reading the official rules, I noticed it said that all entrants had to be 18 years and older... does that mean anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 will be disqualified when they tally the votes over the next two weeks?

I think they mean the person who the money goes too.
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #182
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

Oh, and I agree with the "Please no Button" act... It's hard to win, because there's only three prizes a day, and pressing the button irks me.

Anyway, YAY, we won!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #183
ub my hubbykinz
Webkinz :)

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I don't envy Justin having to figure out how to dispense prizes. LOL Whatever happens, I thought is was cool to see all different Insiders working together.
Like I said before, I think Justin should take the prize and have fun with it. lol
I agree! He has made a lot of Webkinz fans very happy over the years and deserves it
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #184
Banned
Candii is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Question (not to burst anyone's "bubble" - LOL!), but when I was reading the official rules, I noticed it said that all entrants had to be 18 years and older... does that mean anyone between the ages of 13 and 17 will be disqualified when they tally the votes over the next two weeks?
I think they mean the person who starts a bubble has to be over 18, so we're good (I think).
Candii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:44 PM   #185
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

This is really cool! Even though Bublaa wouldn't let me join for some reason, I'm glad you guys won without me!
tigerdove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #186
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
I agree! He has made a lot of Webkinz fans very happy over the years and deserves it
I agree. Justin puts a lot of work in so we (adults and kids alike) can have fun on WI!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 PM   #187
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Congratulations ! :3
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #188
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
Congratulations to Justin and everyone on WI! That was a close race and I hope that the win is verified soon. Good job to all who got the word out-
I think it will take some time to verify the win. They need to verify all the email accounts to make sure they all belong to individuals and that there are no duplicate accounts. Last night in the wee hours of the morning I actually saw someone post on OUR bubble that they made a dupe account and were going to go do some more and were suggesting others do the same and the rest of us were like "NOOOOO!!! It's against the rules!" We didn't want to get disqualified after working so hard. In the very beginning I had started to do that and then read the rules and saw you couldn't so I deleted the one I did and didn't do anymore. (Good lesson on why you should read all that 'lawyer-type' speak that we all ignore!) So hopefully not too many people did that. They will disqualify the individual accounts that did that - not the whole team, thank goodness. But, that will make the bubble numbers go down.

So they have a lot to go through on both bubbles. We will have to sit tight while they sort through it all and think of the contest as not over yet because depending on what people did, it could still go either way, unfortunately. I think we have pretty honest Insiders, so I think we are pretty safe.

What concerns me is the 18 and over rule. If a lot of minors entered, that could really hurt us.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #189
mrs00767 is on a distinguished road

Hey WI members, we should be proud of what we accomplished. We certainly can move fast if we have to.....Congratulations everyone and Justin you are the best!!
mrs00767 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #190

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Congratulations to everyone at WI for making it happen. I like to thank Justin for running WI and for all of the work that he puts in at Wi. I would be lost with out WI.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: