Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #161
Webkinz :)
mrs00767 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Definitely don't cheat, no contest with worth cheating to win and yes imagine if you get caught? Then everyones hard work is ruined because one (or more) people tried to get around the rules.

As far as the prizes go I don't think every single WI member would get a big prize, that's just not going to happen. I think it should be random drawing with all active members (who were registered by this date) or like they do now with the button and just limit it to one prize per person. I say active members because I'm sure there are a huge # of inactive accounts that aren't even used anymore so it would be a waste to send anything to them.

I don't expect a prize for helping out.
I like the idea of a deluxe account (even for just 3 months) given to those who can't afford to keep an ongoing Deluxe Account. I am completely happy if WI won. We should have much to be proud of by all of us pooling together for this contest. GOT TO MAKE JUSTIN PROUD OF US BECAUSE HE WORKS SO HARD TO MAKE THIS SITE A SUCCESS, WHICH IT IS!!!!!!!
mrs00767 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #162
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

if we want to have a lot of prizes, we shouldn't spend everything on expensive things like iPads and laptops.
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #163

Taylor5219 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help! *UPDATE

joined! and congratz
Taylor5219 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:32 PM   #164
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

Wonderful job Insiders !!!!!!
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #165
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
if we want to have a lot of prizes, we shouldn't spend everything on expensive things like iPads and laptops.
that's exactly what i was thinking, a bunch of smaller prizes would be great though so more members could win. And it'd be nice if the prizes weren't placed into the button thing. =P I think WI contributed the most, but that's just my opinion.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #166
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
The majority of helpers were from WI too.
and I think that a lot of the people on other sites are on WI too.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #167

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
and I think that a lot of the people on other sites are on WI too.
Yep; very smart accusation.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #168
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Although having a lot of prizes would be great maybe donating some of the money might be nice idea. Maybe to give to the kids who have had been thought disasters . Maybe buy some Webkinz for people to hand out to the kids who have lost everything.
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #169
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

OMG! WE WON??!?!?! YAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!! May I suggest you give away the Love Spaniel? Also, the black and yellow labs! AND THE CHEEKY DOG!!! Also, you should give away things like video games, Nintendo DS3's, iPads, and laptops!
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM   #170
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Meowme1948
Although having a lot of prizes would be great maybe donating some of the money might be nice idea. Maybe to give to the kids who have had been thought disasters . Maybe buy some Webkinz for people to hand out to the kids who have lost everything.
That's such a wonderful idea! But we would never be able to decide on the organization. D:
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: