Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help!

Just a thought ...
For anyone who has considered crating multiple accounts there, by creating new e-mails or whatever..please don't!! They can easily see your IP address. I would be so embarrassed if the 'Insiders' name was shamed in front of the whole world just because of a few cheaters. Please don't embarrass us like that by getting us disqualified.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #92
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Just a thought ...
For anyone who has considered crating multiple accounts there, by creating new e-mails or whatever..please don't!! They can easily see your IP address. I would be so embarrassed if the 'Insiders' name was shamed in front of the whole world just because of a few cheaters. Please don't embarrass us like that by getting us disqualified.
Thanks for the reminder Desty
Old 07-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #93
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Definitely don't cheat, no contest with worth cheating to win and yes imagine if you get caught? Then everyones hard work is ruined because one (or more) people tried to get around the rules.

As far as the prizes go I don't think every single WI member would get a big prize, that's just not going to happen. I think it should be random drawing with all active members (who were registered by this date) or like they do now with the button and just limit it to one prize per person. I say active members because I'm sure there are a huge # of inactive accounts that aren't even used anymore so it would be a waste to send anything to them.

I don't expect a prize for helping out.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #94
Russian

permmonkey has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Calling All Insiders! $10,000 Insider Giveaway, We Need Your Help!

CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! i really hope i can help! OMW!
permmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 11:04 AM   #95
sweetiesducklin will become famous soon enough

I joined too. My suggestion is to get smaller prizes so more people can, although Ipads would be nice, I would prefer to see the money last a bit and touch as many people as possible rather than give away 25 ipads to a community of 10,000+. Maybe Ameriwade credit/gift cards, Deluxe Webkinz Membership, itunes gift card (to purchase webkinz games), etc. If people already have the items or wouldn't be able to use the gift, then they don't have to enter those particular contests.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #96
Lil Kinz

airbear29 is on a distinguished road

Sweet I just joined (: Good luck WEBKINZINSIDERS!!!
airbear29 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #97
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by tinkerbell89
Just joined! Woohoo! We can do it!

I think everyone does!

Probably they'll do giveaways, so some people won't win.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #98

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
Well if it is split equal 4 insiders get 2,500 each
Ok thanks...so how much would that be per individual person?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #99
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

I think a few Deluxe memberships and a lot of webbies would be nice. It would be nice for all the non deluxers to try it out.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #100
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

Yay! I finally got to join! had some issues with the site until today!
grandmag is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000!!!, a bird perched here!, adventure time!!!, asoftfluffysquirrel, come visit orca12296, go insiders!, gooooooo webkinz insider!, happyface!, i ♥ greencows!, insiders rule., insidersareepic, k.i.r.s.t.y. loves wi, megan wuz here, put some tape on this, rye was here for a minute, tigerdove is here, violetwashere!, we are going to win, we are unstoppable, we can't be defeated, we we won won!, wi!, woo hoo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: