Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 12:36 PM   #11
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Called Ganze about adopting my Schnauzer

Thanks everyone! It's hard resisting, but I don't want my account locked up. Maybe they will move up the date they had intended on adding the Schnauzer to the system? I sure hope so! My boys are anxious to put theirs on, too! I promise to put up pictures when I'm able to adopt!

No, I don't sell on ebay.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 12:39 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
I finally was able to speak to someone at Ganz as the person I ususally speak to is out until Wednesday. He was very nice but was quite confused that I had a Schnauzer and took my code, type of pet, and the item number of the pet. The code is a valid unused code, but he said that the pet is not in the system yet and not to adopt it yet. He took my information and now I'm waiting to hear from his manager with more information. I will post again when I hear from him.

He also took the store information so they can call and find out which warehouse shipped it to them as they shouldn't have been shipped.

Oh, brother-----is that typical of GANZ, or what????!!

How frustrating for you!
I'm really glad you got to talk to someone, though--that's your small victory for the day, I guess!

hang in there, and please do post when you find out more. i think it is so neat that you even found the Schnauzer!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 12:44 PM   #13
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

that probably means that they wont release the Schnauzer 4 along time (My mom owned a Schnauzer named Sir winston oliver shnowzbark) lol
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #14
vegas999
Gift Guru

vegas999 will become famous soon enough

I can't believe how much that it's getting on ebay it's almost 87$.I would just wait for it.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:50 PM   #15

ditzygirl70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well darn it. I would be going crazy too.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by vegas999
I can't believe how much that it's getting on ebay it's almost 87$.I would just wait for it.
I can't believe GANZ doesn't realized they were shipped!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #17
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

thankz for the info. Keep us posted! Can't wait till you can adopt and we can see pics!
Old 12-17-2007, 12:54 PM   #18
gabygab01
gabygab01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww..that stinks! Thanks for taking the time to let update us. It's greatly appreciated!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #19
just pm me!
Gifted

preitty is on a distinguished road

wait is there even a webkinz Schnauzer?
Old 12-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #20
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

It is disappointing that you have to wait. The plush is adorable, however, and it is so fun that you are the very 1st to own one!

Keep us updated, if you can. Thanks!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: