Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Cafe Playset Wallpaper Will Not Work in Small Size Rooms

A new front page story has been added:

Cafe Playset Wallpaper Will Not Work in Small Size Rooms

Click the image to open in full size.
Another glitch has been added to the Webkinz Insider Glitch Report. There is a problem with the Cafe Playset Wallpaper. The wallpaper disappears when installed in a small room. The wallpaper still works in medium and large rooms. Hopefully Ganz will update the graphics for this item soon.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Cafe Playset Wallpaper Will Not Work in Small Size Rooms

Yikes! All these glitches lately .
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

That's funny....I wonder if it didn't work all along?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm. That doesn't seem too good. I was going to buy a small room for it...but I guess change of plans! Thanks for the heads up, before I use mine on a small room.

Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:36 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

No do not buy the Wallpaper for a small room.

I did and now I have a room with NO walls!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:40 PM   #6

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

That happened to me yesterday, thought it would be there tonight when I got on, but, alas, it is not. Speaking of glitches, is anyone else having issues with blue screen going from 1 thing to another on our to do menu? It seems to be blue all of the time and lot's of "Please Wait". Just saying with the glitches adding up, I think they sould try to get some of the old stuff corrected before adding new things.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:44 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Hi abbjs

Sorry you are having the same problem.

With the other problem you might want to start another thread
for that glitch so things do not get mixed up on this thread.

and you will have a better chance of someone seeing your problem and
helping you out!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #8

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks rockermom, as I'm sure you realize that I'm new to posting on WI and wouldn't even have a clue how to start a new thread. I am even unsure how to include your message. Thanks for this wonderful site to help all of us.
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #9
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Aww, that stinks! WW has had so many glitches! Good thing I haven't bought a room for my new cafe yet!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-04-2010 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: cleaning it up
Super Pig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #10
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

Hmm... Maybe all of the problems mean they're changing the room system.
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: