Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #81
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

Imagine what these codes will sell for on ebay
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 10:31 AM   #82

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Well i guess i will be the odd person out...the way i see it, if you are not going to buy points anyway, you lose nothing, so why even get bent out of shape by the promotion. If you are going to buy points but not $100 worth, you are not losing anything, only spending money on the points you were already planning on buying. And if you were going to buy $100 in points, yay, you get a bonus. No one is penalized if they dont get points, but if you were planning on getting $00 in points, you get a prize. Kind of like specials at the store...if you are buying the item anyway, its nice to get a bonus...if its something you dont buy anyway, why get mad that someone else is getting a deal. As a mom of 4, i like bonuses and if its not something i get, i am glad someone else gets a break.

(OOPS I TYPED "$00" AND MEANT TO TYPE $100)

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
i want to live where you live! In the usa, we will pay $100 and only get back $112.50.

at any rate, we are going to do it. We love when they give us something extra to spend money we were going to spend anyway. That's what you have to be looking at. If you are going to buy things at the estore (we buy a lot every month), then this is for you, because you get a bonus pet which costs nothing extra, thus a bonus. With all of the new virtual only pets @ 12,500 each and all of the new wonderful themes they are putting in the estore, we will spend this amount in record time. Personally, i wish they would have an offer like this every month. We had just bought points yesterday to take advantage of the march madness but we will be buying another $100 this weekend.

please everyone! There is just too much negativity in the world, but we don't have to be so negative on a wonderful website devoted to keeping us informed of everything going on in webkinz. No one is forcing anyone to take advantage of anything.

have a great wi and webkinz weekend and find the zodiac clothing. That's what i'll be doing!
i totally missed your post when i posted mine...yay... I dont feel like the only odd person lol i totally agree with you

Last edited by adrib; 03-19-2011 at 10:31 AM..
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #83
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

The pet is pretty cool, but who in their right mind is gonna spend $100 on virtual-only items?!
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #84
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry but that is a little extreme. Yeah you can get a free pet in the end but how can Ganz expect us to pay $100 for estore points like it's nothing.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:05 PM   #85
Lil Kinz
WeimKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I know there was a lot of negative feedback about the offer, but for those of you, like us, who think it is good to get a bonus when there is one... have you gotten your code yet? We bought the points yesterday, no swordfish code yet. They said the Minty Cow could take up to 24 hours, but we got the code right away.

Never mind. Just read the offer again. It says the codes will be emailed on March 22nd. Thanks.

Last edited by WeimKinz; 03-19-2011 at 07:05 PM..
WeimKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #86
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
Well i guess i will be the odd person out...the way i see it, if you are not going to buy points anyway, you lose nothing, so why even get bent out of shape by the promotion. If you are going to buy points but not $100 worth, you are not losing anything, only spending money on the points you were already planning on buying. And if you were going to buy $100 in points, yay, you get a bonus. No one is penalized if they dont get points, but if you were planning on getting $00 in points, you get a prize. Kind of like specials at the store...if you are buying the item anyway, its nice to get a bonus...if its something you dont buy anyway, why get mad that someone else is getting a deal. As a mom of 4, i like bonuses and if its not something i get, i am glad someone else gets a break.

(OOPS I TYPED "$00" AND MEANT TO TYPE $100)

i totally missed your post when i posted mine...yay... I dont feel like the only odd person lol i totally agree with you
Thank you to you and mommysbabe. I could not have said it better.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #87

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I do think it's nice of Ganz to give a bonus. What I think stinks is that they said it's ONLY available as a promotion. If you had a kid that was saving his money & looking forward to getting the swordfish. Then you have to look at their sad face you'd think it stinks too.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #88
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just too many points for us to buy at a time..just renewed 5 accounts for deluxe..and added some points..hope that Ganz will downsize just a bit!! but, I am glad there are bonuses being given..we did receive 2 lizard figurine codes a week or so ago for just purchasing points...

Last edited by TNVOLS; 03-19-2011 at 08:47 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #89
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

I think this offer will have limited success- if you normally spend $100 at the Estore in a short period of time, then it's a bonus for something you'd do anyway. But I doubt it'll change the purchasing habits of most people who've already decided on their budget for estore.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #90
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

It's nice for those who can afford it to get a bonus. But it would be nice if they offered more incentives at an affordable price. They would probably make MORE money if they made the bonuses more attainable.

Reminds me of a store I used to work at - they worried more about the profit margin than they worried about the volume of items we sold. Then they would complain when nobody was buying, and items sat on the shelf. When they would have a sale, we would usually triple our sales totals (sometimes, more).

GANZ... make these deals more affordable and you'll get a LOT more business, and will keep your customers happy. Happy customers will return. Return customsers = more purchases = more money for you.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: