Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #71
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

View Post Originally Posted by pookylovestiggy
thanks Lanawas I will try that, but been trying for 2 days the one guy we talked to was really rude also he said if you cant give me at least a exact date that you bought them then cant give you the codes

you actually can look up your purchase history to give them the exact date

View Post Originally Posted by sarahswebkinz
they`re essentially the same thing. The object of buying points is to spend them.
this statement was in regards to the first post which was stated incorrectly in the beginning then WI changed it
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #72
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pookylovestiggy
thanks Lanawas I will try that, but been trying for 2 days the one guy we talked to was really rude also he said if you cant give me at least a exact date that you bought them then cant give you the codes
You CAN give him the exact date the pet was adopted by looking at your MY Pet info. The birth certificate shows the date it was adopted. Also, you can go in your Manage My Account Section of the Estore and look at ALL of your points and items purchases.

I had a funny thing happen with the Hopping Bunny on one of our accounts. When I tried to adopt it, it said the code had already been used. Well, since this was sent to us by KinzPost, there was no way. I called Webkinz today and they were very sweet and immediately gave me another code. I think they made a mistake but didn't admit it but sure didn't give me a problem getting another code.

Hope this helps you.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #73
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

So, we pay 100 dollars and get 412.50 back.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #74

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Honestly, I hope that this doesn't offend anyone but I'll probably do this. My kids have mostly plushes but all of my pets for my account are e-store. I don't need more things cluttering around the house so I enjoy just having the avatar to play with. I spend about $25-50 there most weeks so this is a good deal for me.
I'm not offended at you buying it all. I hope you enjoy him/her. HOWEVER I am very unhappy with Ganz. this is TOO over the top. Most can't afford this much at once. I realize they're a business & are about making money but too often they are drawing a line between the have & the have nots..............
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
it would be good if they would offer everyone a free pet after spending $100 in total no matter how long it takes them.
My thoughts exactly! I certainly don't have $100 to spend at one time on virtual items. I'm willing to splurge $10 occasionally here and there, but no more. And as Webkinz is a kids' site, I'm sure not too many of them would be able to afford that either!

But I'm not too fussed about it. Happenings in the eStore don't worry me one bit. For those that can afford it, it's nice that they will get a little something as a reward.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #76
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

they are being fladoodling ridiculous.

1st of all, the pet is cool, but it's not really that great. Its item is nothing special, and as a virtual only pet, there have been cooler.

not too wooed by this deal ganz.
wikylo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #77

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

$100?! Man... I just gave them money to upgrade my deluxe, no way can I give them $100 for e-points. Crazy... I wonder how many people do this...
xoxolovable is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #78
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
So, we pay 100 dollars and get 412.50 back.
I want to live where you live! In the USA, we will pay $100 and only get back $112.50.

At any rate, we are going to do it. We LOVE when they give us something extra to spend money we were going to spend anyway. THAT's what you have to be looking at. IF you are going to buy things at the estore (we buy a LOT every month), then this is for YOU, because you get a bonus pet WHICH COSTS NOTHING EXTRA, thus a BONUS. With all of the new virtual only pets @ 12,500 each and all of the new WONDERFUL themes they are putting in the estore, we will spend this amount in record time. Personally, I wish they would have an offer like this every month. We had just bought points yesterday to take advantage of the March Madness but we will be buying another $100 this weekend.

Please everyone! There is just too much negativity in the World, but we don't have to be so negative on a wonderful website devoted to keeping us informed of everything going on in Webkinz. No one is forcing anyone to take advantage of anything.

Have a great WI and Webkinz weekend and find the Zodiac clothing. That's what I'll be doing!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:34 AM   #79
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

I was reading through all the posts, and I just remembered I saw some Brown Cheeky Dogs plushies for over 400$, wonder who would buy those LOL
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #80
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

Don't they think that it is just way too much money for one pet???
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: