Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

that is to much points to buy but anyways you do get a free pet on the plus side, but i think i will pass.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #62

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm guessing they'll do this like the cow where after a bit they then said spend that 75.00 really quickly and you get more "free gifts", lol. So this will be followed by spend the 100 by the end of March for more "free gifts" and next month we'll ask you to buy 125.00 in points for a "free pet". With gas prices what they are and one tragic event after another happening in the world I can't help but think Gantz is a little off with reality. Just my opinion.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #63
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That is a pretty interesting looking pet!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #64
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Hmm, what you're committing to is giving GANZ $88 for eStore items for awhile. They give you the pet and ultimately you're buying more eStore items at a %12 discount.

The pet is interesting but the PSI isn't. They've already sold the broken hull of a ship in the eStore for a year now.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #65
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Too much layout for a "free" pet. That the swordfish holds absolutely no appeal for me makes the decision-making process that much easier.

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
I'm not gonna spend $100 (which, I do not have currently) to get a pet that will be released to purchase later on.

What's next on Ganz's list? The price seems to always increase. "Buy $1000 eStore points and receive a free pet and outfit!" xD
I wouldn't be surprised to see just such an offering!

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 03-18-2011 at 06:31 PM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #66

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

That sounds really cool and all but don't you have to pay 100 dollars just to get it. Personally, i think it is just a waste. I mean 100 dollars for some fake items and a free pet. My opinion is just keep your money. But that is cool though. The pet looks really cute.
apn32084 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #67
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

100,00 points for a 12,500 point pet? No thank you. Its like saying "If you buy over 1,000 dollars, you get this little bookmark"
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:51 PM   #68
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Cute pet, but I just can't justify spending that much virtually at once.

As someone pointed out, they've had a sunken ship for ages now. So, the PSI (thankfully) doesn't tempt me.

I really have to cut back on Webkinz spending, period. I'm almost out of control!
GlynnisI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #69
Unregistered

Greedy! Realistically, not many people can just blow 100$ all in one go on things that don't even exist in real life(pixels), especially in this economy, i mean people have a harder time now paying for basic necessities such as groceries or gas for their vehicles! Please someone enlighten me, how is this a great deal?
Old 03-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #70

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

100,000 eStore points? Wowzers, too much just to get a Webkinz.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: