Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

sarahswebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
just a quick note it is to buy points not spend points
they`re essentially the same thing. The object of buying points is to spend them.
sarahswebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #42
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

100$?! :O
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
100$?!
Click the image to open in full size.
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #43

DebsInfo is an unknown quantity at this point

As long as we are going to buy points to get the cool items anyway -
I think it is great we get something reall for no cost.
DebsInfo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #44
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

100 dollars for a webkinz that is just pixels! What a nice deal LOL.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #45

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

I think that 100 dollars is a little much. But, think of it this way: Lets say, you like a lot of estore pets and you buy 1 once a month (i am just making this up), instead of waiting to add a little bit of estore points at a time, you could add them all at once, and get a bonus. I think that for people who do this, it is a great deal. Also, some of you are misunderstanding. It is not $100 for a pet, it is $100 on whatever estore stuff you want, and then you get it for free. Think of it as a free 12 bucks.
babykittyricky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:50 PM   #46

-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome-Liz- has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

This must be an April fools joke. Do they realize it's still March?
-Liz- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #47

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
100 dollars for a webkinz that is just pixels! What a nice deal LOL.
Lol exactly pixels they disappear when we shut our computers off. 100 dollars Humm thinking they are trying to make up for all the red riding dresses they gave out Or should I say that people had to call fight and try to convince about there wolfs. But not to me not yet anyway Thinking they can keep there virtual code But no more estore for me.
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:55 PM   #48
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

I don't know. While it IS a virtual only pet, I also see where those who spend dollars to get all the other virtual pets would benefit from it. I mean, right now they have the entire Zodiac theme (12 pets plus furnishings) and all those crazy Spring Madness deals on sale. If I had the money, it'd be tempting.

AND, as someone pointed out elsewhere, you aren't buying the Swordfish for $100...you're buying all those other eStore things for $100 and getting a free $12 exclusive pet with them. Just IMO. It is great business sense.

Last edited by 0bserver; 03-18-2011 at 03:57 PM..
0bserver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:11 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

Have the people at Ganz LOST THEIR MINDS????????????????????????
$100 for a virtual Swordfish???????????????
Ganz is just plain NUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not even want a Swordfish BUT if I did my Mom would never spend $100 for eStore points at one time.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #50
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: