Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #31
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

View Post Originally Posted by pookylovestiggy
LOL Ganz you are really funny this is crazy No way no how!! We have 2 wolfs have not got our free red riding clothes they say they cant find any record of us buying them, I told them to look in our accounts and look for yourself to see the wolfs estore said they cant do that, So did we get the clothes NO!!! so this crazy hundred dollar offer. No way I dont care what they offer ever again. They wont even give what they owe us
Awww I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you should send them a photo of your account with the wolf? like in the my pets section, and take a snapshot and send it to them saying we did not recieve any gift? i am really sorrry that happened to you!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #32
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

The value of the swordfish is, what, 12% of the total you are spending on eStore points?
So it doesn't sounds like the best deal, but it actuslly is, percentage wise! See below.

Previous deals:
- The Stilt Lizard (2500 points) buying 20,000 points was an 8% bonus.
- The 10% bonus eStore points with purchase of any eStore points value in Feb.
- The Bad Fairy Charm with 10,000 points from Feb works out to almost 7% bonus.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #33
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

Even if it isn't saying to spend your 100,000 points to get the pet it is still spending $100 real money to get the points for a "FREE" pet.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:44 PM   #34
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
The value of the swordfish is, what, 12% of the total you are spending on eStore points?
So it doesn't sounds like the best deal, but it actuslly is, percentage wise! See below.

Previous deals:
- The Stilt Lizard (2500 points) buying 20,000 points was an 8% bonus.
- The 10% bonus eStore points with purchase of any eStore points value in Feb.
- The Bad Fairy Charm with 10,000 points from Feb works out to almost 7% bonus.
lol nice way of putting it! It does seem like so, but still not sure bout this lol!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #35
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

This is supposed to be a site for children. At least that's what they keep saying. What child has that kind of allowance? Really!!!! Ganz, what's next?
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #36

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
Awww I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you should send them a photo of your account with the wolf? like in the my pets section, and take a snapshot and send it to them saying we did not recieve any gift? i am really sorrry that happened to you!
thanks Lanawas I will try that, but been trying for 2 days the one guy we talked to was really rude also he said if you cant give me at least a exact date that you bought them then cant give you the codes
pookylovestiggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #37

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

This deal is obviously directed towards adult players (Ganz knows there are many of us). Like the other deals I think this is fine if you spend a lot of estore points anyway, and was planning on adding more.

I won't be taking advantage of it, but I have no reason to put Ganz down for offering it to the adult players.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #38
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I'm not gonna spend $100 (which, I do not have currently) to get a pet that will be released to purchase later on.

What's next on Ganz's list? The price seems to always increase. "Buy $1000 eStore points and receive a free pet and outfit!" xD

Last edited by SunnyPup20; 03-18-2011 at 03:23 PM..
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #39
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well I will wait and see what ebay brings. Paid $25 for the cow on ebay. I would pay $25 for the swordfish if I really needed it i guess lol. But not sure I need it. Just picked up 5 Hippie Hippos at local hallmark. My hallmark got 6 of the Hippie Hippo!!!!

yeah would be nice if you could buy deluxe with the estore points.. then they would have me lol. I would get deluxe for my main accounts and my 4 other accounts. Do got my tax refund burning a hole in my wallet. Tempting. Must resist lol.

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Honestly, I hope that this doesn't offend anyone but I'll probably do this. My kids have mostly plushes but all of my pets for my account are e-store. I don't need more things cluttering around the house so I enjoy just having the avatar to play with. I spend about $25-50 there most weeks so this is a good deal for me.

I agree less clutter. I usually just buy the estore pets or look for people selling the codes on ebay. Stuffed animals get thrown away or given to the dogs at our house lol.

Last edited by Kenzielemur; 03-18-2011 at 03:13 PM..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #40
Unregistered

Why would you buy 100,000 points when you can buy 15,000 points,for $15 and buy the swordfish without spending $100?

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: