Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #11
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

View Post Originally Posted by WebKinLover004
Nice offer but last time I checked my last name was not Trump. Does Ganz not realize that $100 is a lot of money for us common folk?
good one
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #12
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Nice try Ganz...estore points can't even purchase a Deluxe membership...why would I purchase 100.00$ in advance when the economy is in the dumps? No thanks.
KinzDiva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #13
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I took advantage of the Cow deal, but I am still working on spending that $75. I will not be doing this deal. The last one was a better deal.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by beach11295
Wait does it count for previous spending's like put together? Or does it have to be in this time and all at once? <--If so, Ganz your starting to scare me
It has to be 100,000 points purchased at one time during the promotion. BUT you don't have to spend the points. You can leave them in your Ganz or Webkinz accounts for future spending.
iluvlabs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #15

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Did everyone notice in the fine print that it says: Swordfish Online-Only Pet is a promotional item and not available for purchase.

Does this mean it will never be for purchase and the only way to get it is to buy $100 in estore points?
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #16
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Wowowowow WAIT. $100. Am I hearing this right?? $100 for some virtual items. Ok so I'll pay $15 for a plush but never $100. And why would you want a swordfish? I mean, it's just kind of weird.
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #17
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Did everyone notice in the fine print that it says: Swordfish Online-Only Pet is a promotional item and not available for purchase.

Does this mean it will never be for purchase and the only way to get it is to buy $100 in estore points?
well that is sure what it sounds like from the fine print.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone about the last time they did something like this:

Originally Posted by Webberlily
Let's remember that there are members who are housebound or handicapped, or who live far from stores, or for a variety of other reasons, the eStore is their only option.

Everyone is free to spend their money - or not - as they see fit.

Last edited by Quack Quack; 03-18-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #18
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Are they serious? That's the silliest thing yet. lol
They are trying to 'troll' through all of us to see just how much they can push the boundary of price. If people bite, there will be more of these silly offers. No thank you.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #19
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

Ganz, are you kidding me? $100? That is way too much! I could buy something more important with that kind of money.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:08 PM   #20

wishforit is on a distinguished road

I think Ganz has seriously flipped out. I could see maybe spend $50 and get a free pet but $100!!! These deals just don't work. I did get the cow although I thought it was a little pricey. Then after I spent my 75,000 points they offered freebies for spending them, which I thought wasn't fair to all of us who already spent them. No thanks Ganz, no more! I hope this isn't a sign that they are desperate and going out of business. I have way too much money tied up and this worries me.
wishforit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: