Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #91
I <3 Orlando Bloo
Webkinz :)

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

View Post Originally Posted by SandraK0426
A MESSAGE TO GANZ:Okay, we know you read WI - and it is time for you to listen to us and to take all of these comments seriously (as a Clinical Psychologist I can tell you that when, in nearly 100 posts, WI members all object to being gouged, you have a serious problem - so listen up!):

The more offers like this and the more money you seem to want to **** out of Webkinz fans, the more it makes me, personally, want to say, "I'm done". You should be very careful, Ganz - you may lose all of us if you keep it up. Listen to your #1 fan base at WI - we do not like being pumped for money. We do not like being manipulated into buying the latest and greatest because there is no other way to obtain a particular item or pet. The economy is hurting and so are most of us. We cannot afford "offers" like this one! Is it really worth selling a few hundred of these "deals" if you lose another few hundred Webkinz fans forever? Take a serious look at your business model - it needs to be adjusted to fit the current economy or WW will slowly disappear, along with what must be your huge profit margin.

Get the message, Ganz? To paraphrase from the great movie, "Network", "We're angry and we're not going to take it anymore!"

I totally agree. I know some teens whose parents are trying to get them to stop playing webkinz. THey think it's too childish and a waste of money (how could this be???) If all ganz wants is more and more and more money, they should stop all this "buy this" and "buy that." I thought deluxe was extreme, but these deals are taking it too far. They are trying to encourage people to spend $100 to get pixels. That $100 could go to a better use.

I totally agree. I know some teens whose parents are trying to get them to stop playing webkinz. THey think it's too childish and a waste of money (how could this be???) I and they may be pressured to quit webkinz even more. If all ganz wants is more and more and more money, they should stop all this "buy this" and "buy that." I thought deluxe was extreme, but these deals are taking it too far. They are trying to encourage people to spend $100 to get pixels. That $100 could go to a better use.
I love growling is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #92
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: Buy 100,000 Points at eStore and Get Free Swordfish

Just got four words for this ridiculous offer of Ganz's...

Please keep your swordfish.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: