Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 07:25 AM   #81
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

Yeah!! Soccer Challenge is coming back!! I wonder why my special retirement cupcake isn't in my dock on my Euro and Asian accounts. Huh. I hope Ganz fixes this soon.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #82
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

Default Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

Not only is there no cupcake, but the pet is not for sale at the Estore. I assumed that the "real" reason for the retirement announcements and the special retirement activities was to motivate people to rush to the Estore to buy the pet. Since the Bubblegun Cheeky Cat is a newer pet which not everyone has had the opportunity to buy, the Estore probably could have sold quite a few of them, even though selling this cat and the Cheshire Cat at the same time wouldn't have been very sensible.

I think it's odd that the Kinzville News doesn't even mention the retirement, since it made a big deal out of the Kangaroo retiring last week. All things considered, I'm beginning to wonder if the retirement was really supposed to occur today.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:43 AM   #83
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Aw phooey. I hope they fix the cupcake thing if they are giving us one, because I can't go on later today.
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #84
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I want a cupcake!!!! A real pretty one that matches the pet!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #85

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

Well, at least I see I am not the only one who didn't get a cupcake.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #86

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

I didn't get a cupcake!

View Post Originally Posted by willow234
Not only is there no cupcake, but the pet is not for sale at the Estore. I assumed that the "real" reason for the retirement announcements and the special retirement activities was to motivate people to rush to the Estore to buy the pet. Since the Bubblegun Cheeky Cat is a newer pet which not everyone has had the opportunity to buy, the Estore probably could have sold quite a few of them, even though selling this cat and the Cheshire Cat at the same time wouldn't have been very sensible.

I think it's odd that the Kinzville News doesn't even mention the retirement, since it made a big deal out of the Kangaroo retiring last week. All things considered, I'm beginning to wonder if the retirement was really supposed to occur today.
I hope it wasn't supposed to happen, i want that pet xD
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #87
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I feel Ganz made a HUGE mistake when they retired it. First, it wasn't mention on Webkinz Newz, 2nd there has been no cupcake, 3rd the pet is not in the estore due to it being one of the newer pets. Why do they have to retire the new ones? Like back in Oct 08 where they retired the Pink & White Dog before it was even released and yet they still have the old ones like the pig that are not retired yet they retire the new ones.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #88
Joins the Duchy side

Emeraldbooo is a jewel in the roughEmeraldbooo is a jewel in the rough

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th[/langtitle]

Hat was fast to bad I don't have it
Emeraldbooo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #89

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Lightbulb Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

I own this cat and adopted it today to do the special events. I got a wish token and now have 45 tokens I haven't wished for anything yet I'm waiting for 100 tokens

It seems though that Ganz is going a bit too wild with the retirement things. I mean didn't this webkinz just basically come out? What about the older pets why aren't they being retired?

I wonder if Ganz isnt doing it that way so people rush out to buy the special retirement pet. "Oh! The Bubblegum Cheeky Cat is retiring! I don't have one! I better rush out and spend $15 to get one!"

and if you have oh let say $15 ea kitty and oh 100 people buy them that's

15 x 100 = $1,500

15 x 1,000 = $15,000

15 x 10,000 = $150,000

15 x 100,000 = $1,500,000

15 x 1,000,000 = $15,000,000

So basically if a lot of people go out and buy the retirement pets (in order to get it before it all gone and also to play the special games) then it quickly adds up money wise for Ganz.

I didn't run out to buy mine. I already had bought her months ago

= My first Webkinz
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #90
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Well, there goes another one. Though my response is irrelevant, last night I was with my grandmother going through the Webkinz Newspaper on section "Pets and Stuff", close to the very end, I noticed that already some of the newest Webkinz in this month have already been retired! One perfect example is the Misty Puppy. It was brand new, and now it's retired. I also noticed that the Chinchilla, Spotted Seal, Ferret, Blueberry Cheeky Dog, Ribbon Unicorn, Daisy Tortoise, Donkey, and Peppermint Puppy were in the same status as retired, BUT are not shown under the "retired" pets section. Is this an advanced hint or something? They are retiring pets left and right. Maybe because they are adding so many new pets both virtual and plush. Exception to that fact is the Misty Puppy who hasn't gotten a big enough chance to be adopted. Glad I got mine already!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag, crashkittenjr was here!, g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: