Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Mashed potato is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

I have that cats PSI and I love it But the cat is to pink
Mashed potato is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #72

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Yeah, y'know, it is a little odd that all these kinz are retiring as quick as they are! Obviously there has to be a method to their madness....but what could it beeeee
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #73

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

I really liked this one, since I wasn't around for the first cheeky cat. I'm sad to see her go, but I'm glad that I got her. I don't have the Blueberry Cheeky Dog, but it looks like the sneak peak of retired pets from Ganz is true so I'll need to hurry if I want one.
greensquirrel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #74
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

awww i am gonna miss you bubblegum cheekycat! i bet the next retirement is the blue berry cheeky dog sadly. Hope none of the other new ones get retred......
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:46 PM   #75

JolieEtoile is just really niceJolieEtoile is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
I guess it's the first year WW started having 'retirement parties' so I guess it's nice of them to do anything at all. They really don't do all that many activities. I think it's too bad they are retiring so many of their newer pets. I would think the ginger cat was pretty popular, though we didn't see many of them around here. I guess we can all live without them because I will never buy that many pets in a month. I can't even buy potm because they are all pets I already have. Why don't they make some of their newer pets potm and then retire them? I don't undrstand their plan.
I buy the pets we want and then save the code and wait to enter it into the online account until it retires or is POTM. This way we can get the POTM loot bag. We have 106 pets already registered, so there are plenty to choose from online.
JolieEtoile is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:07 AM   #76
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Boltaway
Bummer for so many reasons!The first one is this:I have no internet system going right now;I am writing this from the library computer.Soo,that means I will not be able to participate in the awesome retirement events,unless I get it back by then,which I probably won't.So My Bubblegum cheeky cat(the first BOY bubblegum cheeky cat to ever live in WW I believe),will not be getting any cupcakes.Okay,so the second rant I have to vent out,is now as follows:I feel bad about this.Not like it's my fault or anything,not that kind of bad,but the kind of bad about that this IS a cheeky cat afterall,and think about it.Where have all the other cheeky pets gone?To retirement-land(lol).So I feel sorry for people who now have zero cheeky animals,and may only be able to find one through eBay or something,for $354.00.It's a little tragic.
P.S:If I'm not online for a long time after today,My internet is still off.If I am,It will be back up.
LOL
no - ours is a boy too!!
and NO cupcake in euro either

and we are just so BAD at the soccer challange - lucky we have the GTE or dd and ds would have NO soccer items at all!
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:16 AM   #77
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

So no cupcake???
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:02 AM   #78
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

No Cupcake on Euro accounts.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:20 AM   #79
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

www.ameriwade.com still has Bubblegum cheeky cats
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:40 AM   #80

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

No cupcakes in the American accounts ether. Logged in twice (at 3:54 KT and 4:32 KT) , but there wasn't a pop up message about the cupcakes and there wasn't anything new in my dock.
SwissTwist is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag, crashkittenjr was here!, g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: