Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 05:33 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Hmmm...the last three animals my daughter has asked for are the latest three to retire. Maybe I should post her Webkinz wish list so we all know what is next!
LOL. So what's next?....
Don't have this pet, thought I'd have plenty of time to find one, guess I'd better start looking now.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 05:34 PM   #62
Lil Kinz
hapifudge is an unknown quantity at this point

Coooool!!! I have the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat!!! Awesomeeee!
hapifudge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:37 PM   #63
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Quote:
Wow, it seems that the "retired" glitch in the catalog on WW was not a glitch after all. I believe that this pet was one of those listed as "retired".

maybe they were trying to get this one to say retired and thats why some of them are messed?????
just a thought
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #64
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Red face Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

Bummer for so many reasons!The first one is this:I have no internet system going right now;I am writing this from the library computer.Soo,that means I will not be able to participate in the awesome retirement events,unless I get it back by then,which I probably won't.So My Bubblegum cheeky cat(the first BOY bubblegum cheeky cat to ever live in WW I believe),will not be getting any cupcakes.Okay,so the second rant I have to vent out,is now as follows:I feel bad about this.Not like it's my fault or anything,not that kind of bad,but the kind of bad about that this IS a cheeky cat afterall,and think about it.Where have all the other cheeky pets gone?To retirement-land(lol).So I feel sorry for people who now have zero cheeky animals,and may only be able to find one through eBay or something,for $354.00.It's a little tragic.
P.S:If I'm not online for a long time after today,My internet is still off.If I am,It will be back up.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #65

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

awwww i love that pet
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:57 PM   #66
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this is the second pet from that list of pets that were accidentally labeled as retired that is actually retiring, the first having been the kangaroo. So I guess if anybody wants a stegosaurus, pig, peppermint puppy, spotted seal, misty puppy, ferret, donkey, daisy tortoise, chinchilla, or blueberry cheeky dog they better go search it out now!
BellaSwan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #67
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
CUPCAKES!
Glad to hear someone is positive about it, xD.

I wanted this pet but really haven't seen it anywhere.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzFanRocks
OMG!i am completely sick of all these retires! . they retired the most beautiful pets!
I'm guessing you weren't around WW in middle 08..lol they retired pets before they came out

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 07-17-2010 at 06:38 PM..
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #68
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Wow! I better get it off ToyRUs quick!
megaly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #69
Lil Kinz

antrita is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! That was really fast...it only stayed out for 4 or something months.

antrita
antrita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #70

huskylover456 will become famous soon enough

I'm glad i have one! Sad to see it go though i think the blueberry cheeky dog might be next cheeky to retire. Wonder what the cupcake will be.
huskylover456 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag, crashkittenjr was here!, g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: