Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
I guess it's the first year WW started having 'retirement parties' so I guess it's nice of them to do anything at all. They really don't do all that many activities. I think it's too bad they are retiring so many of their newer pets. I would think the ginger cat was pretty popular, though we didn't see many of them around here. I guess we can all live without them because I will never buy that many pets in a month. I can't even buy potm because they are all pets I already have. Why don't they make some of their newer pets potm and then retire them? I don't undrstand their plan.
yeah i do not know why they don't retire the older ones either. maybe becasue they know retailers still have there stock from years ago of the older ones and are just trying to move the newer ones out so they can make more money off of them. i do know a lot of places are not really getting any more new pets in, they are not selling as well as the did before.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 11:47 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

Thanx COWS4YOU for the update.
I don't own a Bubblegum Cheeky Cat but I hope all that do have fun doing the extra activites. Hoping there will be a cupcake.
suzee
:acs::bas::bdog::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #33
Lil Kinz

webkinzlovr2006 is on a distinguished road

Why is Ganz retiring the bubblegum cheeky cat so soon? I'm definitley going to that celebration!
webkinzlovr2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #34
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

what the heck, GANZ retiring pets this is insane

quit retiring pets i meant 2 say
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #35
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

There goes another one.
wormie431 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #36
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

... are they seriously going around to my sister and I's accounts and going "okay, she has this pet... let's retire it."? LOL, because all the pets so far that have retired (and gotten celebrations) are pets that my little sister and I own...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #37
Retiring2Much

Exclamation Re: Bubblegum Cheeky Cat Retires - Retirement Celebration July 18th

Geez I think Ganz is retiring way too many pets, I mean the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat is like a newer pet and its already being retiring. At this rate there won't be any more pets!
Old 07-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #38
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

NOOOOOOO! Not my cute little Pixie Stick ("Pixie"). Why are they retiring this ADORABLE pet?! Apparently Ganz doesn't like their cheekies. LOL. Well I love both of the retirement events though. I think I might have to get another one of these great pets before they become scarce.
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:40 PM   #39
A dash of pixie dust

Pixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant future

good thing i got the bubble gum cheeky cat not too long ago!
Pixie_Kiss is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #40
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Don't own one of these, but at least I get an awesome cupcake!
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1st tag, crashkittenjr was here!, g was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: