Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #71
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
i got a message saying that i got 1000 estore points but i dont know where they are ???PLEASE HELP ME
You would have to go to the estore AND LOG IN (upper right corner) to see and use your 1000 estore points....Not the estore on your WEBKINZ site, but the one you click on in the big first login page.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 11:28 AM   #72
Unregistered

Wink Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
That is strange.
I really wish I can get my account back, but I forget my password
well you can always go to forgot my password and get it back because that exact thing helped me so it my be your answer inless you tried it already.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
Fire_Emerald is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by angelpup13
Cool! Where do I get the code?

Oh I foumd it
Do you know how to get a welcome back code???? My account expired and i want to get back on!!!

How do you get a welcome back code???? My account's expired so i cant use the link thing. Can someone give me a welcome back code????? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Fire_Emerald; 11-25-2010 at 05:44 PM..
Fire_Emerald is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:35 PM   #74
Unregistered

Smile Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzboy13
WHERE DO U PUT THE CODE IN? THE CODE SHOP MUST HAVE 16 AND THE MOST THE ADOPTION CAN HAVE IS 8!!!!!!!!!!!!
when you log in now can have to put your username and password in and at the bottom of that there is asks if u have a code you click that annd put your code in
Old 12-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #75
hovism is on a distinguished road

You need to look for the ad down the right side of the pages.
hovism is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #76
Unregistered

Angry Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

i'm trying to bring my account back but it says that the member information is incorrect
Old 12-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #77
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

No one will need these starting Jan. 19th.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #78
hiddlesbatched
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell
sportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tellsportslover has too much Rep to tell

Thanks! I was wondering how to use it!
sportslover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #79
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Are these ads still available on WW? I can't find one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #80

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

do these codes still work or is this over with since Ganz decided to not expire webkinz after a year?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: