Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 06:39 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

it won't let me put in 15 only 14

and it says the codes are invalid

Last edited by Webkinz-Waffles; 09-29-2010 at 06:39 PM..
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #42
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well that is strange, do you want me to get a code and pm it to you? i mean I guess if that is possible, that I don't get in trouble here, maybe you wrote a number or something down wrong
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #43
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Yes you can use the 30 day code anytime, and no unfortunately it's only 1 code per account, so after your account expires in that 30 days you will not be able to use another code on that same account, you will either have to leave it expired or adopt a new pet.
Ok, at least it will give me more time to get a new code. Thanks! (:
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:05 PM   #44
e will, we will rock
Webkinz :)

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Is the mat kinzpostable or tradeable?
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:06 PM   #45
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you use one of the codes, can you adopt a pet and renew your account? Or is it only the thirty days with no way to extend it?
Sparky1109 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #46
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Is the mat kinzpostable or tradeable?

Yes they are kinzpostable and they are tradeable!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Sparky1109
If you use one of the codes, can you adopt a pet and renew your account? Or is it only the thirty days with no way to extend it?
Yes after your or during your 30 days you may adopt a new pet to renew your acct. I think this is simply something to bring back members whose accts are expired to they can see all the new things going on in WW and hopefully do just that... adopt a pet to keep their acct active!
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:03 PM   #47
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Oh, cool!!!!!!!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #48

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

anyone having trouble entering 5 digits in the middle box, keep playing with it, try highlighting it and hitting the back button on your computer, I also kept entering random number until it took 5 digits. keep trying eventually you will be able to enter 5 digits in the middle box, took me a few tries but was able to do it.
Hope this helps all that are having trouble
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #49
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

I found my code! And if you have typing issues, clear it out and try again
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 08:17 AM   #50
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

never received my mat and the prize for the other account was lame!!!!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: