Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

webkinz welcome back.jpg

Above is a picture with information about getting free estore points. I don't have any expired accounts though or know anyone with one at this point.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 04:34 PM   #32
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

the middle slot won't take 5 things

I got in, finally

Last edited by wyatt061; 09-29-2010 at 04:38 PM..
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #33
Lil Kinz
jvermisch is an unknown quantity at this point

it only lets me type in 14 letters/numbers any help or tips?

how did u get it?

Last edited by jvermisch; 09-29-2010 at 04:49 PM..
jvermisch is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #34
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

I just wanted everyone to know that there is yet ANOTHER advertisement along with the picture of the one posted already with the two webkinz on it, that will lead you to the screen where you can ask for a code. The second advertisement looks like a stack of gold coins, and it simply says "Want free estore points?"

For people asking questions on how to redeem the code once you get it, you have to write down your code, log out, and then go back to the main log-in page. Enter the username and password of the account that you want to REACTIVATE. A screen will then pop up that tells you the account is expired and it will show a button at the bottom that says "Use Welcome back code". Push that button, type in the code and your account will be reactivated for 30 days. You will not recieve a welcome back mat prize on the account that was reactivated, it will show up on the main account where you originally acquired the code once you have used the code to activate the expired account. I hope this all makes sense!
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #35
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

ok i find this cool but what is the difference from them just adopting another pet i mean the mats cool but is kinda usless
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #36
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by nicolejasmine14
ok i find this cool but what is the difference from them just adopting another pet i mean the mats cool but is kinda usless
The difference is that this gives [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] an opportunity to show ex-players (i.e. ex-webkinz-buyers) who may have become bored with their accounts and allowed them to expire, all of the new and wonderful exclusives, games and features that may have been added since their account expired - in the hopes of regaining their interest in their website and products. They are banking on the thought that once people get "hooked" again on their website, they'll purchase another webkinz to keep it going.
Katie8758 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #37
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Ok, I have an account that expires on October 3rd (then I have a grace period of 14days) after that then I can usethe 30 day thing? If that 30 days goes up can I do it again? Im confused.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:33 PM   #38
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Yaaaaayyy!!!!! I'm freaking out!!!
My best friend's account expired, and I was so sad because I had spent at least $50 on webkinz for her. Now she can re-open it! We can play on webkinz together again!
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:54 PM   #39
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

oh man... i dont know anyone with an expired account.... i want a welcome bat mat
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #40
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
Ok, I have an account that expires on October 3rd (then I have a grace period of 14days) after that then I can usethe 30 day thing? If that 30 days goes up can I do it again? Im confused.
Yes you can use the 30 day code anytime, and no unfortunately it's only 1 code per account, so after your account expires in that 30 days you will not be able to use another code on that same account, you will either have to leave it expired or adopt a new pet.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: