Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #21
JapenesFlower
Webkinz :)

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

Cool! Where do I get the code?

Oh I foumd it

Last edited by angelpup13; 09-29-2010 at 09:46 AM..
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 10:09 AM   #22
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

This sounds cool, it's also a free way to get 1,000 Estore points. Yay! 12 accounts from now, I can get a virtual pet!
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #23
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

I haven't tried this yet, but I think it's a good marketing strategy on [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]'s part. I think Webkinz is a great value and is a very creative, dynamic site. There's so much to do now within WW that I can't imagine getting bored with it.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:16 AM   #24
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

How do I get the code for my friend who's account has expired?
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #25

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

I tried doing this but the third button asking for the ode was not there. also you can NOT use this at ms. birdies, the code is too long. so i you do not see that third button you can not do it.

reporter jeans94 out.

Update: there is a new front page and it will not allow you to click log in button!
Attached Images
File Type: pnglogin.png (120.9 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by jeans94; 09-29-2010 at 12:01 PM..
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #26
it's mee

sportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond reputesportlover1603 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, sweet.
So how will they know you gave it to your friend?

Because they know you got that code on your account and when they use
it, they will know that it was yours?
sportlover1603 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:37 PM   #27
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sportlover1603
Oh, sweet.
So how will they know you gave it to your friend?

Because they know you got that code on your account and when they use
it, they will know that it was yours?
I guess they don't know if you gave the code away or not but you are only entitled to 1 code a day is what it seems like.

View Post Originally Posted by jeans94
I tried doing this but the third button asking for the ode was not there. also you can NOT use this at ms. birdies, the code is too long. so i you do not see that third button you can not do it.

reporter jeans94 out.

Update: there is a new front page and it will not allow you to click log in button!
Is the acct you are looking at expired??? It only works for accts that are expired and would otherwise need a pet adoption to renew it. On the expired acct when you try to log in, there will be the third button
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #28
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

I just sent my Aunt a come-back code! Hopefully she'll renew her account and adopt a pet!! Then I'll get eStore points! Pretty sweet!!
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #29

WebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzWeirdo is a glorious beacon of light

I just did it, didn't check my dock yet want to look through the lost treasures I find....All I know is I have 30 days to find things and ship them quickly to my main accounts!

well, the first thing I saw when I unloaded my dock was a christmas gift box from last year!

12 wish tokens total, unfortunately there is only one pet on it ! But i do get a blue jay PSI!

this got me so excited! because my moms expired account has a magical retriever bed on it....just trying to get the password..

MAN! Apparently I was wrong. There was one piece of wshop furniture and that's it. (for the furniture) There was another 2009 christmas box and a pair of retired cool purple shades though! And a total of 18 wish tokens. I am really loving this new feature!

Last edited by WebkinzWeirdo; 09-29-2010 at 04:13 PM..
WebkinzWeirdo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #30
I Love Pepsi!

tritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond repute

it won't work!!

it works!!!!

Last edited by tritman; 09-29-2010 at 04:26 PM..
tritman is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: