Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 08:23 AM   #11
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Bring Old Friends Back Ad in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzboy13
WHERE DO U PUT THE CODE IN? THE CODE SHOP MUST HAVE 16 AND THE MOST THE ADOPTION CAN HAVE IS 8!!!!!!!!!!!!
clear cache/cookies and the expired account will have that new option
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Glad to hear others are not finding their gifts too. I have been looking for that mat and not finding it. What was your gift?
My letter said the gift was an exclusive welcome mat too, but I've been logging out and in again and nothing is there. My guess is the programming wasn't finished yet....or something along those lines. I'm clearing my cache to see if that helps...

Cleared my cache, logged back in, and nothing. I think I'll give up....I realize it's time to clean my dock! Too many items there!

Last edited by Bindidog; 09-29-2010 at 08:30 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #13

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! My friends account expired, after he gave it to me. I'll try to restore it...
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Haha, got it to work.
Went into my brothers account (who hates webkinz) and found polar bear psi, googles psi, christmas 09, and 26 wish tokens xD Oh, and a gemstone table, elephant fountain, and birthday cake
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #15
Steelers Nation

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

i finally got it to work but i got the message that it was in my dock! what guess what its NOT! typical
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:57 AM   #16
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Hmm I wish I had an expried account to use a code on

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
Haha, got it to work.
Went into my brothers account (who hates webkinz) and found polar bear psi, googles psi, christmas 09, and 26 wish tokens xD Oh, and a gemstone table, elephant fountain, and birthday cake
You got lucky

Last edited by laurenbay5; 09-29-2010 at 08:57 AM..
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:02 AM   #17
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I got my mat (I also added this person I gave a code to on my phone as a friend, then removed things from storage and there it was!)

Here is a picture of it

Click the image to open in full size.
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 AM   #18

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
Awesome! My friends account expired, after he gave it to me. I'll try to restore it...
So I restored the account, and it looks like if they adopt a pet during the 30 days, you get 1000 [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] estore points!!! I have a hummingbird that I don't want immensely, so I'm putting it on his account! And his rooms are filled with stuff! And I get retired cool pets lik a chocolate lab! I'm so excited!
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:08 AM   #19
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Well I am going to have to let one of my accounts expire so I can get the exclusive!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 AM   #20
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

did not get my mat!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: