Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Zingoz Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World

orchid7, i totally feel ya. I have had some more luck with trophies, have some cash cow ones, a candy bash 2 one, and like 3 zigoz pop trophies, which were EXTREMELY HARD to obtain, you have no idea how many HOURS those took. Especially cause twice i failed to pass the 30th, and final level. Anywho, I had only hit over 600 twice in the past, and am SUPER HAPPY that they are bringing it back for a while, because I've always loved them. And I did get one on my account.

Good luck on the trophies everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2008, 04:45 PM   #72
red667 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: BREAKING NEWS: Zingoz Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World

melinda72, you're so lucky!!!

How did you get 13 trophys?

I only have 3 trophies and 16 plushies!!!

I already set up my chessboard and I also improved it.

Two trophies are kings and the rest are plushies.

I do have extras, though.

Old 07-17-2008, 04:48 PM   #73
sandrinha

keep waiting it to float in your room
Old 07-17-2008, 04:53 PM   #74

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much Dixiecup, that was a big help! I spent about an hour and a half on my Asian account that first night before I got the 600 trophy! With your expertise I got the 600 trophy on my American account in about 15 minutes. You really know your stuff! Kudos!

Proud owner of: :cs::koala::luvfrog::pig::ph::rbt:

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
you have to wait until the bottom of Wacky's feet are even with the Zangoz teeth. You want to go over a bank of three clouds (you will know what I am talking about when you see them). On the way down you will see two sets of two 'stair step clouds' If the Zingoz is going through the ones on the left of the screen, you stand a good chance of getting near or past the middle of the cluster of flowers between 4 and 500 post marker. That Bounce should bump you right close to that 600 marker. BUT, it may take a few shots of 599.9 before you get your actual trophy. Once you do, you will relax and the others come way easier.
Click the image to open in full size.
---------- jaguar0437 added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I won my first won with 602.2 and my second with 600.2, lol, it is really hard, but I like a challenge. I am really glad they brought this back temporarily as it was "retired" before I even joined Webkinz world. And I hope I see a flying zingoz, haven't so far though.

View Post Originally Posted by hanse46
I have not seen any flying zongo's yet but I was lucky enough to win myself a trophy with a score 600.3

Last edited by jaguar0437; 07-17-2008 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 04:54 PM   #75
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I've gotten 2 Trophies but I was online ALL day today and NOT ONE Zingoz plushy floated by!

Im so depressed! I want the plushy more than the trophy!

Last edited by SweetsMom; 07-17-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: edit
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #76
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I have been catching Zingoz's off and on today but could not get the 600 trophy but thanks to Dixiecup advice I just got my first 600 trophy

Thanks Dixiecup

Last edited by ladyprobationer; 07-17-2008 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: correct person's name
ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #77
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the tips. I have been trying all day and no trophy! Best score599.8! so close.
I'm going to try what you said. As for the flying zingoz they are not coming very often. I waited over 45 minutes to see one and then 1 hour before the other one came. I stayed in the same room the whole time. Great job on the trophies!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:40 PM   #78
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

i have nothing
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #79

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the information and great pics!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #80
kitterztoo

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Make it THREE NOW!!

WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I just want one!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwacky.JPG (83.5 KB, 10 views)
kitterztoo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: