Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #111
krikin

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Zingoz Celebration Arrives in Webkinz World

i got 599.6 no trophy .can't get past that, i got alot of flying zingo,about 20 on one account 2 on the other 6 on one other,good luck to everyone on that trophy..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #112
I'm not just good, I
Gift Guru

feltom22 is a jewel in the roughfeltom22 is a jewel in the rough

ive gotten one trophy and really close to more ive only gotten one zingoz, And ive been on for hours with my dock up and only one has appeared
feltom22 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #113
awwunicorns
Webkinz :)

awwunicorns is an unknown quantity at this point

Picked up another plushie this morning. I was at the Kinzville Academy cooking up some pancakes when it came by.

On the other hand? The trophy? Yeah. 599.8 is the closest I've come.
awwunicorns is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 AM   #114
tenftdeep is on a distinguished road

I believe that in order to see the flying zingoz go by you have to be in a screen where you can see your items. If you don't see the items across the bottom of the page - then I don't believe the zingoz will come flying by. Hope that helps! (I read that somewhere from another member but I don't remember where.) The members here are amazingly knowledgeable.
tenftdeep is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #115
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by funnydogg04
Is there anyone here who hasnt gotten a plushie yet? I have been on for quiite some time now and I cant seem to get a plushie yet.
View Post Originally Posted by blumedenley
I haven't got a plushie yet.
View Post Originally Posted by blumedenley
I really want one. I still haven't been able to see a flying zingo
View Post Originally Posted by feltom22
ive gotten one trophy and really close to more ive only gotten one zingoz, And ive been on for hours with my dock up and only one has appeared
View Post Originally Posted by tenftdeep
I believe that in order to see the flying zingoz go by you have to be in a screen where you can see your items. If you don't see the items across the bottom of the page - then I don't believe the zingoz will come flying by. Hope that helps! (I read that somewhere from another member but I don't remember where.) The members here are amazingly knowledgeable.
We discovered, on legalcat's OFFICIAL Zingoz Celebration thread that being where your dock is exposed isn't necessarily so. I think the incidences are few and far between, though. Millieroo was in the game of Wacky Zingoz when one went by the screen. I was gem mining when one cruised across the top of mine with just the bottoms of his feet exposed.
I find the best thing to do is to go to your room and do a bit of re-decorating if you want the plushies. I was there fixing my science room and caught three in the span of half an hour. I think if you clear your cookies and clear your history and log back in, you may have more success!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #116

Sk8_Grl is an unknown quantity at this point

Yayayayah Ah Ah Ah I Got The Trophy I Got 600.2
Sk8_Grl is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 09:34 AM   #117
awwunicorns

awwunicorns is an unknown quantity at this point

Picked up a 3rd plushie this morning. I was at the Kinzville Academy, again - this time in agility training (of course, I ******* up my agility for the day trying to click the Zingoz!).
awwunicorns is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 04:56 PM   #118
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I just got 600.2!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 07-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #119
pettawaye13
Gifted
pettawe13 is on a distinguished road

i was at the academy and a zingoz flew past at the very top of the screen with only his feet showing i am glad i got him
Old 07-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #120
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Someone must be getting our Zingoz. My daughter caught one Zingoz on Saturday, but I have not seen a single one fly across the screen. I spend about an hour every morning doing the KA and all the daily tasks, games, etc. At this point I don't expect to see one, but I did earn a trophy! That makes me happy.

Mom of IttyGirl2

:pg:
Our next pet is a pink google
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: