Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #31
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Zangoz Broke the Bingoz Board

Justin, will you please post when we will be able to send Philip our coupons? I still have 11 in my dock (and collecting more every time I open trading card codes.) I have never used them because I always thought the game was disadvantaged to people who didn't have access to the bonus coupons. So I plugged away saving them, thinking that maybe I could use them as post fillers for the empty pigeon-holes when I get into the Gift Exchange. THEN when I saw what was happening with this poor unfortunate child, I decided to send him all of my coupons instead. I REALLY hope that all of our positive energy and prayers are going to pull this plucky youngster through. It would be so nice if we could celebrate this young man's LIFE and recovery.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 07:33 AM   #32
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by LovePuppy101
Can someone please help?!
Hi there.. Philip is my nephew, hes a little kid with a very nasty type of cancer... if you click on the link in my signature that says Meet Philip you can read a lot about him

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Justin, will you please post when we will be able to send Philip our coupons? I still have 11 in my dock (and collecting more every time I open trading card codes.) I have never used them because I always thought the game was disadvantaged to people who didn't have access to the bonus coupons. So I plugged away saving them, thinking that maybe I could use them as post fillers for the empty pigeon-holes when I get into the Gift Exchange. THEN when I saw what was happening with this poor unfortunate child, I decided to send him all of my coupons instead. I REALLY hope that all of our positive energy and prayers are going to pull this plucky youngster through. It would be so nice if we could celebrate this young man's LIFE and recovery.
Hi Dixie, its so kind of you to think of Philip... the most important thing actually that has come from all of this attention has been all the positive thoughts and prayers and good wishes and just the simple thing of people saying hello on the guest book and stuff.. knowing that all these people are thinking about him and wishing he will get better etc... its really amazing and so so appreciated... as soon as bingo is working again philip can start receiving coupons again.. its just that now he has so many his account is actually having a lot of problems and since he cant use them or sell them, hes kind of stuck... I hope they fix it really soon!!

We definately will let everyone know as soon as it starts working again

Last edited by legalcat; 05-01-2008 at 07:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-01-2008, 06:31 PM   #33
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

I miss playing my Bingoz... WAAA!
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 06:46 PM   #34
legalcat

it worked for about 2 minutes earlier today
Old 05-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #35
SugarySwirl
Webkinz :)

SugarySwirl is on a distinguished road

Finally an explanation xD I shouldv'e looked here, I've been wondering about that... and this may sound dumb but how do you get a Bingoz coupon?
Old 05-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #36
gahaas

gahaas is an unknown quantity at this point

thats weird i was so close to winning one of them
Old 05-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #37
legalcat

they give coupons out sometimes as daily activities
Old 05-06-2008, 03:56 AM   #38
lilliens is on a distinguished road

Thank you for letting us know what the problem is with Bingoz. I was so close to winning and then it just disappeared from the Activities list. I have never been able to win it yet but now have a stack of coupons to try.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #39

genny is on a distinguished road

lol i think that rhe whole zangoz broke the bingo board is funny
Old 05-10-2008, 11:31 AM   #40

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
Of course another lame excuse for a problem in webkinz! xD Just like the Nafaria trick *flashesback*.

xD
LOL yeah seriously. Another lame excuse. There's probably actually nothing wrong with it, there just " Thinking They're Funny". LOL xD
Pupcake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bingoz broken

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: