Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #81
siroscar
Webkinz :)

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber
Default Re: BREAKING NEWS: Winterfest 2009 Arrives in Webkinz World

Yay!!! I got the pretty snowflake rug. I think I like that the best. Good luck everyone.
siroscar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2009, 01:19 AM   #82
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

does anyone know if we can catch snowflakes all night on the Asian account? So when American 2am maintenance comes on....can we still catch some?
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:28 AM   #83
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

I have been on for an hour and only saw one snowflake. I hope they will fall faster tomorrow.
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:30 AM   #84
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
does anyone know if we can catch snowflakes all night on the Asian account? So when American 2am maintenance comes on....can we still catch some?
Yes, definitely! At the end of US maintenance, the asian accounts (and euro too) are closed for about 30-45 minutes. This will be 6:00pm KT to 6:45pm KT (4am to 4:45am EST) But from 2-4am EST, you're good to go on the Asian!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #85
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

0k not to be rude but I seriously think people need to CHILL... ha ha I keel me!

Anyways - this is going on all week and just cuz it gets off to a slow start does not mean things won't pick up.

Like someone already said, you aren't clicking on real money....

So CHILL peeps... the flakes WILL come!
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #86
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I just got a Wool Scarf Jacket on asian!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:35 AM   #87

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Odd timing, no rhyme or reason to the flake floating across. I was lucky to catch a couple and one "empty" box but later I found a prize in the dock; the rug!

Happy clicking everyone.
taikitty is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #88
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Yes, definitely! At the end of US maintenance, the asian accounts (and euro too) are closed for about 30-45 minutes. This will be 6:00pm KT to 6:45pm KT (4am to 4:45am EST) But from 2-4am EST, you're good to go on the Asian!
sweet! Just what I need though....a reason to stay up all night....LOL

So when the intervals come, is that in real time (my watch) or is it kinztime as listed. I'm asking because my kinz time has been messed up all day....going backward and forward and even staying at the same time.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #89
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

I went on this evening at 9pm my time, so the beginning of winterfest in Webkinz time (they are three hours earlier). I have a two hour window before they log me off and in all that time I saw 1 snowflake after being on for 1 hour and 40 minutes. WW logged me off 20 minutes after that and we saw no other flakes in the meantime. However, we were delighted to receive the chestnuts!
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 01-12-2009, 02:48 AM   #90
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
0k not to be rude but I seriously think people need to CHILL... ha ha I keel me!

Anyways - this is going on all week and just cuz it gets off to a slow start does not mean things won't pick up.

Like someone already said, you aren't clicking on real money....

So CHILL peeps... the flakes WILL come!
Actually everyone seems 'chilled' just a bit aggravated that they are waiting minutes {into hours} and not getting a flake, only getting one, getting blank boxes, and so on. BTW, what the person said was that GANZ needs to chill, that they act like we're getting real stuff not just pixels {bits and bytes} on a screen. If we all go by fall fest it would have been a blizzard almost the first day then almost absolutely nothng for the rest of the entire time -- even though those who are supposed to be in the know/in command claimed the 'shook the tree' {after they made sure the leaves didn't fall for long periods of time inbetween} for the {fall} leaves to fall, at all. It was basically a joke, but not a very funny kind of one.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: